Home

SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

This is a discussion on SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will you tune in?
yes 26 92.86%
no 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Icon2 SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

We will be starting this universe from the current real life date of December 27th, 2013. All factors will be in line with that date's real life counterpart. Rivalries, enemies, allies, stables, tag teams, champions and all other things will be accurate as of that date.

Our universe will take over from that date & be a "pseudo-reality WWE Universe" for everyone to follow & watch. We will essentially be the WWE Creative Department (tweaking settings behind the scenes) & will allow the Universe matches & cut scenes to play themselves out.

Most matches will be CPU vs CPU. We will only occasionally step in & change or play matches or alter feuds if there is something strange that happens or to progress a desired story line. We will keep track of match results & add the extra info that is missing from the game storylines themselves (videos, commentary, promos, etc.) & try to expand them to make it feel more like a TV-style Universe blog.

We will do our best to post as we play. PPV's & key moments/matches will get the most attention & descriptions but everything that occurs will be chronicled.

All of our Universe blog related posts will have the little blue "arrow" icon next to them so that you know when it is actual content. We will also keep the champions current in the original post. Please follow & post comments if you enjoy as it'll help me gauge if this is something that i'll continue. We hope to post at least 2 weeks of programming per "actual week"... as we get ahead we may have sometimes where that'll slow for us to break a bit.

We plan on providing the WWE programming that many of us have been missing as of late. We hope to post this project in a way that you haven't seen before & in a way that keeps you intrigued & engaged.

__________________________________________________ ________________

CURRENT SHOW SETUP

Monday: Raw - all accurate roster

(every other) Wednesday: NXT - semi-accurate roster
(we will also bring most new talent & CAW's through this show first)

Friday: Smackdown - all accurate roster

Saturday: Main Event

__________________________________________________ ____________________

CURRENT CHAMPIONS (updated 1/6/14)

WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Champion: Big E Langston

WWE United States Champion: Dean Ambrose

WWE Tag Team Champions: Cody Rhodes & Goldust

WWE Diva's Champion: AJ Lee

NXT Champion: Bo Dallas

NXT Tag Team Champions: The American Pitbulls

NXT Women's Champion: Paige

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Stay tuned...

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 01-07-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

Loved the show but gotta find a better Eric B CAW that one was freakin me out lol.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Icon2 Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

DECEMBER 2013 - WEEK 4

*Tribute to the Troops comes on the air with Santa Claus in the middle of the ring throwing out merchandise to the crowd *

Michael Cole: "Hello everyone & welcome to Tribute to the Troops live from Joint Base Lewis-McCord! We have a ruckus crowd here tonight don't we King?!

Jerry Lawler: "Indeed we do! Hey Michael doesn't Santa look a little familiar?"

Michael Cole: "You can say that again."

Santa Claus: "Ho, ho, ho! Santa is SO excited to be... right here... at Joint Base Lewis-McCord... in Washington!"

*The crowd cheers inexplicably.*

Santa Claus: "Before we get started tonight, I have just a few questions. Is everybody ready for Christmas?!"

*The crowd yells "Yes!"*

Santa Claus: "Are you proud to be in the armed forces?!

*The crowd again yells "Yes!"*

Santa Claus: "Is it cold as hell right now?!"

*The starts to scream "Yes!"*

Santa Claus: "Alright, alright. Since you guys seem to have been nice this year... Santa is gonna give you guys.. right here... in Washington... a special gift. For tonight's main event I'm gonna give you...... Daniel Bryan!"

*The crowd goes insane chanting "Yes, yes yes yes yes!"*

Santa Claus: "And he will be going one on one with Alberto Del Rio!"

*Boooooooooo*

Santa Claus: "Have a merry Christmas... AND.... Have a nice day!"

*Mic... err uh I mean Santa Claus leaves the ring.*

Jerry Lawler: "Haha Michael; I'm telling you that Santa looks a lot like... well we'll be right back."

*SHOW GOWS TO COMMERCIAL*

MATCH 1 - Fandango vs Kofi Kingston
These two put on one exciting match (& Summer Rae doesn't do too bad herself). Fandango gives Kofi all he can stand until Kofi strikes with Trouble in Paradise out of no where! He pins Fandango for the win. While he's celebrating; out comes The Miz who delivers a Skull Crushing Finale to Kofi & leaves him laid out in the middle of the ring. He then smugly heads back out of the ring and walks to the back. Just after that Fandango with little life climbs to his feet, grabs a mic, stands over Kofi and says: "My name.... is..... Fannnnn....... Dannnnn.... Goooooo......" as the crod chants it along with him.

*SHOW GOWS TO COMMERCIAL, THEN RETURNS WITH A VIDEO PACKAGE OF BRAY WYATT PUTTING CENA THROUGH A TABLE ON RAW*

MATCH 2 - R-Truth & Xavier Woods vs The Real Americans

WINNER: The Real Americans[/spoiler]

*SHOW GOWS TO COMMERCIAL, THEN RETURNS TO THE CROWD INCESSANTLY CHANTING "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"*

*Daniel Bryan's music hits & the crowd simply loses it!*

MATCH 3 - Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio
Daniel Bryan is on fire all throughout this match! They counter each other's moves about a million times but with Bryan always getting the better of Del Rio. The crowd responds to every single move that Bryan hits while chanting his name or "Yes!" anytime that he's down. The crowd seems to be TOTALLY indifferent to Alberto Del Rio not caring to even boo him. After taking much of a beating; Del Rio decides to exit the ring & quit in the middle of the match. Cena's music hits and he comes out & throws Del Rio back into the ring. The crowd explodes with excitement at his actions while many boo his mere presence. Alberto gets back in the ring and points back to Cena all while Bryan is hulking up... the crowd is going nuts... He hits Del Rio with The Running Knee & pins him... 1...2...3!
Michael Cole: "Bryan wins... Bryan wins!"

*Cena comes into the ring to celebrate with Daniel Bryan & out runs "Santa" to help them celebrate. Cena grabs the mic & thanks everyone for coming out & thanks all of the troops for there service. The show goes off to the sound of the crowd chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" & Daniel Bryan pandering to the crowd in Santa's Christmas hat!

Last edited by ronyell; 12-28-2013 at 01:22 AM.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

To anyone and everyone

We are in current need of a person what has experience in using the story mode function of WWE2k14. You will not have to come up with the actual story just the making of the story/file.

Anyone interested please leave a message here or pm me or Ronyell. THX!
Old 12-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #5
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
To anyone and everyone

We are in current need of a person what has experience in using the story mode function of WWE2k14. You will not have to come up with the actual story just the making of the story/file.

Anyone interested please leave a message here or pm me or Ronyell. THX!
I've been experimenting with the story making functions. I'm going to give it a shot and make this tribute storyline and see how it turns out.

PSN: donsheff
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #6
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

January 2014 - Week 1

Welcome to Monday Night Raw from Atlantic City, New Jersey! We've got a great show for you guys tonight, and here to help me, Michael Cole, are my partners Jerry "The King" Lawler and JBL!

Shut up Cole..

For once, I agree with JBL! Shut up Cole!

Atlantic City! I see you guys still love me. I'm going to cut right to it. Tonight, I've been given the night off but that's not something that I agree with. I want to issue an open challenge to anyone, or any group, in the locker room that wants to stand toe-to-toe with the.. Well, I'm not the Champ anymore.. so.. anyone who wants to stand toe-to-toe with John Cena to come on out right now and we'll get this show started early for these people!

Issuing an open challenge, John Cena stood in the ring as 3MB decided which was going to start the three-on-one handicap elimination match. Jinder Mahal would start early, arguing with Heath Slate and Drew McIntyre because he didn't want to start. As he turned around, John Cena lifted him up and hit him with an Attitude Adjustment and quickly picked up the pin. Next, Slater would hop into the ring and try to shake Cena's hand, but swung at him as he came in to return the shake. Cena would block the punch and start taking it to Slater. He irish whipped him into the ropes, coming back with a shoulder block. He threw his hand into the air as the crowd began to boo. He would deliver the Five Knuckle Shuffle to Slater before rolling him up for the three. Finally, McIntyre would make his way into the ring and they circled each other. They locked up, and McIntyre got the upper hand. He threw a headlock on Cena in the middle of the ring but Cena would use his strength to deliver a German suplex. McIntyre would quickly get up but he was met with a big shoulder block. Cena picked him up off the canvas and began to beat him down in the corner. McIntyre would start to craw away but Cena quickly jumped on him and threw him into an STS! McIntyre looked as though he was ready to tap before Slater and Mahal made their way back to the ring and broke up the submission. The ref quickly called for the bell as the three-on-one beat down began. To the surprise of everyone, Los Matadores made their way to the ring and helped even the score! Cena would regain composure and clear the ring with the help of Diego and Fernando before celebrating with El Torito on his shoulders.

Dean Ambrose would start by getting the upper hand early, using his size advantage to take control. CM Punk looked to turn the momentum multiple times, but Ambrose's size seemed too much in the beginning. Ambrose would quickly lose the advantage after wearing himself out by trying to take Punk out fast and early. Punk jumped on Ambrose and hit a GTS early in the match, but he didn't connect completely. Ambrose would kick out and catch a second wind, turning the tables on Punk again. He would hit his headlock driver on Punk and drag him to the middle of the ring, but it was not enough! The match would go back and forth for the rest of the match until Ambrose hits another headlock driver to Punk! It was again, not enough to keep Punk down! Ambrose looked as though he was going to end it soon after, but Punk would hit a surprise GTS in the middle of the ring! The second GTS would be enough to pick Punk up the win.

In a battle of big men, Mark Henry and Roman Reigns would square off tonight. In what was a fairly even match with neither men having much success taking the other down. Reigns began to take the advantage at the end of the match, but whenever he attempted his superman punch, Henry would not go down. He would attempt it again to no avail. Frustrated, he would go to the top rope and attempt the superman punch from there, but Henry would use his overpowering strength to catch Reigns and finish him off with a World's Strongest Slam.

Don't forget, the Royal Rumble is coming at the end of the month from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Get your tickets today if you haven't already!

Bray Wyatt would begin the match with a "hand shake", kicking Daniel Bryan in the gut to get the upper hand early on in the match. It would not keep Bryan down for long, but neither truly took the advantage of the match and it was back and forth from beginning to end. Bryan would start to take advantage of Wyatt but out of nowhere, Wyatt would hit a Sister Abigale. He was not able to capitalize on it, getting only a two count. Bryan would once again seemingly gain momentum, but Wyatt would get him in a bear hug and eventually force him to tap out.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:05 AM   #7
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

January 2014 - Week 1

* JBL walks out to address the crowd. *
“It’s great to be here in the city of brotherly love you guys here in Philly are in for a treat tonight. And that treat starts now!”
* Sami Zayn’s music hits & the crowd goes wild. *

Sami Zayn vs Leo Kruger
This match starts off at a high pace. Zayn is flying all over the place & starts off the match in firm control. As Zayn is coming off of the ropes, Kruger nails him with a vicious clothesline. The pace of the match drastically slows down & Kruger begins to methodically take over. Kruger plants Zayn with a powerful suplex in the middle of the ring & then picks him up & tosses him to the turnbuckle. He goes flying at Zayn & Zayn moves out of the way, backs up & nails him with a Running Boot & then follows that up with a Tornado DDT to pick up the victory.
* JBL walks back out to the stage. *
“Well done Mr. Zayn. You’ve been on quite the roll! And since you’ve been on such a roll I’m going to grant you a main event match at our next NXT event. And that main event match will be for the NXT title… as you go one… on one… with Bo Dallas!”
* The crowd goes wild.

Summer Rae vs Paige

Summer Rae enters the ring & awaits Paige’s entrance. Paige enters & is immediately met by Summer Rae on the outside of the ring. Summer Rae pummels Paige before throwing her into the ring. The bell rings & this match is officially under way. Summer Rae is in total control of the match right from the beginning in dominant fashion. Paige shakes off the onslaught & turns it around quickly hitting Summer Rae with the Paige Turner to get the three count.

Alexander Rusev vs Bo Dallas (NXT Champion)
* JBL walks out to get a ringside view of the match & then Sami Zayn’s music hits. He walks out, has a few words with JBL & lets him know that he’s out to scout his competition.
Alexander Rusev enters & looks a bit confused at what is transpiring ringside. Bo Dallas now enters to a chorus of boos. *
The match has a good showing for both Rusev & Dallas. They back & forth with Rusev getting the best of Dallas in most exchanges. Dallas seems a bit distracted throughout the match & begins jawing with Zayn who is ringside. When he turns back around Rusev goes for his German Suplex as Dallas reverses it. Rusev pushes him off & Bo gets a running start & nails him with a spear. 1… 2… 3… Bo Dallas wins.
* Bo picks up his NXT title & turns to Zayn who is still ringside. He holds it in the air mockingly in Zayn’s direction as JBL applauds in confidence. *

Last edited by ronyell; 12-31-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #8
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

January 2014 - Week 1

Goldust & Cody Rhodes WWE Tag Champs
defeat
Ryback & Curtis Axel

Cole: “That was some ending we had to that match wouldn’t you say King?”
Jerry: “I’d certainly say so.”
“Excuse me! Excuse me!” screeches Vickie Guerrero as the crowd boos loudly. Tonight we will see Randy Orton take on… Orton’s music hits & he comes out to meet Vickie on the stage. “Vickie, Vickie, Vickie. I’m the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.” He exclaims. He goes on to tell her how he is the crème de la crème of the WWE & that The Authority wouldn’t like to see him get injured on Smackdown. He adds that he is again gonna take the night off & that he hopes that she can make better decisions if she hopes to keep a job.

AJ Lee WWE Diva’s Champ
accompanied by Tamina Snuka
defeats
Brie Bella
accompanied by Nikki Bella
AJ puts on a clinic in the ring. The crowd can’t help but cheer her on as she picks apart the total diva twin. Brie begins to do her “Daniel Bryan” hulk up and gains control just before Tamina gives her a stiff forearm as she bounces off the ropes. Her & Nikki get into it for a moment before Tamina takes Nikki off of her feet with a vicious clothesline on the outside of the ring. As all of this is going on, AJ puts Brie in the Black Widow & it’s game over. AJ Lee wins by submission.

Rey Mysterio
accompanied by Big Show
defeats
Damien Sandow
Rey Mysterio shot all over the ring putting Damien in a daze. Damien held his own but Rey’s speed was just too much for him. Rey nails his “619” to seal the deal. Rey Mysterio wins.

The camera catches Randy Orton & his WWE World Heavyweight title walking back to his limo to leave the arena. He passes up a smirking Natalya & Tyson Kidd, an oiled up Fandango & Summer Rae & a Dolph Ziggler with nothing to do just before he runs into Big E. They share an intense stare & at that exact moment up walks The Shield (Orton continues to leave the arena). Dean Ambrose tells Big E that he shouldn’t be worried about Orton; he should be concerned about his match with him tonight. Reigns butts in & says that if anyone should be facing Big E it should be him. They flex at each other as the crowd shares the intense moment. Finally Seth jumps in & says that he should face Langston. The remaining members of The Shield look incredulously and say “Fine.” Dean storms out & the show goes to commercial.

Brodus Clay
defeats
Xavier Woods

Seth Rollins
accompanied by Roman Reigns
defeats
Big E Langston
accompanied by Mark Henry
Before the match the camera catches The Shield backstage arguing. Seth states that he wants to do this on his own. He wants to prove that he doesn’t need any help. Ambrose adds that they do not always have to accompany each other out to the ring & walks off. Reigns looks at Seth with disappointment & walks off also.
As expected, Seth & Langston put on a show. Seth supplies the aerial & technical while Big E provides the power & athleticism. Back & forth, back & forth they go. The match nears a close as Roman Reigns comes down to the ring. Mark Henry & Reigns have an altercation on the outside of the ring leading to Reigns spearing the hell out of Henry. While Langston tries to help Henry, Rollins catches him with a scintillating enziguri to the back of the head. He gets ready to go for the pin but Roman comes in and spears Big E while the ref is not looking. Seth gives Reigns a look of “What the hell bro?” and then goes for the cover. 1… 2… 3. Rollins wins.

The show goes off with Roman Reigns smirking while walking to the back, Mark Henry laid out ringside at the hands of Roman Reigns, Big E Langston out cold in the ring & Seth Rollins standing in the middle of the ring with his hand on his head in confusion while glaring at Roman Reigns as he heads to the back.

Last edited by ronyell; 12-31-2013 at 10:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »