Home

WWE Network Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Network Discussion Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2014, 08:41 AM   #113
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: WWE's Big Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmillhimes
o let me get his straight...All the Monday night wars ..both RAW and Nitro will be available?
The wording on that, at least for day 1, was pretty unclear. At the very least, it seems like the plan is to eventually have all of them on there if not right away.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #114
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpac
Yeah I watched the event live and know there's no footage of Owen's fall. I was talking about them editing out the portions of the broadcast where JR and King talked about what happened and when they announced his death.
Yeah, at the very least I imagine that everything related to Owen, his scheduled match that night, and what happened would be removed.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:26 AM   #115
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

So this $10/mo gets you all the live PPVs as they happen?

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 09:32 AM   #116
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
So this $10/mo gets you all the live PPVs as they happen?
YES! YES! YES!
Old 01-09-2014, 09:57 AM   #117
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmillhimes
o let me get his straight...All the Monday night wars ..both RAW and Nitro will be available?
Yeah, they weren't completely clear on whether or not all the shows going back would be available like Thunder for instance, or all of RAW before Nitro started. However from my experience being a former WWE Classics On Demand subscriber, the program "The Monday Night War" was a series that started with the very first Nitro and ran throughout the course of Nitro's existence. So each installment would feature a studio introduction of the current week set to air by Michael Cole and then you'd be taken to Nitro in it's entirety followed immediately by a quick return to Cole in the studio with word about what RAW was doing that same night against WCW and then it would air the RAW in it's entirety. Some installments featured a reverse order. You may start with RAW and then Nitro, but either way if "The Monday Night War" they're advertising for the Network is the same thing as the way they did it there, then you're guaranteed every episode of Monday Nitro and every episode of RAW from the time of Nitro's debut until the official end of the Monday Night Wars which I guess would be considered during that simulcast back in '01 (I had to cancel my subscription long before they got to the 2000's).

In my opinion, it looks like "The Monday Night War" is going to be a new production. The previous one on Classics never had the superstar interviews that they showed in the preview last night. I'm curious to see how they've done this, because that looked more like a WWE Home Video or something where they're going to interrupt broadcasts of the shows to give reactions from the stars or something rather than straight up replays of those shows like it was. I don't know, it'll be interested to see.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:46 AM   #118
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Well it seems like Wwe hit it out of the park with this one. It's a definite game changer. For once a big announcement lives up to hype haha

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 01-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #119
Rookie

bostonchipster's Arena

OVR: 4

I just hope that Mania runs smooth, because thats going to be the first test for a lot of people...anyone know how many devices can be using this at once?
Go Mets
Go Michigan
Go Arizona

Find me on Twitter @buffalochipster
and on Facebook.com/buffalo92
Old 01-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #120
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonchipster
I just hope that Mania runs smooth, because thats going to be the first test for a lot of people...anyone know how many devices can be using this at once?
Worse case scenario would still allow us to watch the archived version of WM 30. Yes, it would suck to not see it live, but I'd imagine WWE will be prepared to handle the traffic.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »