Home

WWE Network Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Network Discussion Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2015, 01:38 PM   #3985
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
They may as well make it a free month trial for new subscribers, wheres the rewards for loyal customers
Exactly.

People can use prepaid cards and different emails and signup as a 'new' customer whenever WWE does this, I don't see how it's profitable for them to do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2015, 01:53 PM   #3986
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
This is getting ridiculous. What's the point of being a subscriber from Day 1 when WWE keeps giving away free months like they are a volunteer handing out water at a marathon?
I'm starting to feel the same way. I just read that it was free again and I was like, why am I paying $9.99 again?

Consider we are now 6 months into 2015, 4 of those months the Network has been free(February, April, May and now June). Ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
They may as well make it a free month trial for new subscribers, wheres the rewards for loyal customers
Yeah they need to go down the Netflix route and just say, no matter when you sign up, your first 30 days are free. Netflix doesn't say, oh this month is free, or we are adding these movies next month and that month is free so you can watch them. It's straight up, no matter when you sign up Netflix is free for the first month. This is what WWE needs to do, otherwise they are going to keep making loyal subscribers angry by giving it away too much.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:47 PM   #3987
MVP

Trevelyan's Arena

OVR: 5

If they're going to keep doing this, just keep subscribing under new emails. I don't see a reason to pay when they're going to give away 9 out of 12 months every year(thats what it seems like the plan is anyway).
Old 06-01-2015, 04:28 PM   #3988
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelyan
If they're going to keep doing this, just keep subscribing under new emails. I don't see a reason to pay when they're going to give away 9 out of 12 months every year(thats what it seems like the plan is anyway).
Exactly. You need pre-paid cards too. I'm seriously contemplating this. Apparently the last thing they did was give out a discount to WWE Shop but that was to X amount of random paying customers, not to first day sign ups. I've yet to receive any kind of 'thanks for being a customer while we're giving something you pay for out for free for so long'
Old 06-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #3989
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Austin/Heyman tonight should be pretty good, based on Heyman's past appearances on Austin's actual podcast.

Though I'm not looking forward to the complaints that WWE is toning him down and not letting him ask the tough questions when they don't cover the Mass Transit incident.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:11 PM   #3990
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Though I'm not looking forward to the complaints that WWE is toning him down and not letting him ask the tough questions when they don't cover the Mass Transit incident.
If Austin somehow asks that question I half expect the feed to drop LOL

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 06-01-2015, 05:34 PM   #3991

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Austin/Heyman tonight should be pretty good, based on Heyman's past appearances on Austin's actual podcast.

Would love to hear Heyman talk a little more about the burning chair incident from ECW.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2015, 10:59 PM   #3992
Rookie

eremiomania's Arena

Has there been any rumblings about Raw and Smackdown being streamed live on the network?

I'm moving and won't have cable at our new house. Is there any legal way to stream Raw and Smackdown, if not, any reliable illegal streams floating around lol?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »