Home

WWE Hell In A Cell 10/8/17

This is a discussion on WWE Hell In A Cell 10/8/17 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2017, 04:25 AM   #89

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 10/8/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
They missed a big opportunity last year. Survivor Series was in Canada and Jericho/Owens were a team. Make it like in 97 where its USA VS Canada and you actually have shows alternating between countries. Austin in 97 actually got booed big time.
My only question is who would be on Team USA, and would they really let guys let loose on promos. If they aren't gonna let guys really cut deep on the mic (assuming anyone is even willing to do it), there won't be much heat to any of it. WWE in 2017 isn't what it was in 1997.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #90
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
A lot of people complaining.

I don’t mind Jinder as Champion.
I don't mind him as champion, he just doesn't do anything for me. I was hoping for more I guess.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-10-2017, 01:43 PM   #91
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I don't mind him as champion, he just doesn't do anything for me. I was hoping for more I guess.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
It was a good move, but it's run its course. Maybe it's just a run of challengers who don't mesh well with his style or something completely different, but everything about him is just blah right now. His first couple promos were fierce and intense, and it really made him believable. Those are long gone now, and he's been stale as of late. I fully expect him to hold the title another month or two, but he isn't the right guy to be at the top of the blue brand at this time. I'm ready for his reign to be over. Honestly, the Singh Brothers' performance has probably overshadowed his for weeks now. Give those guys a chance in the Tag Team division!

And as far as Zayn is concerned, I'm not ready to call it a complete heel turn yet. They can play this a lot of different ways, and I hope they choose wisely because it can be a really good path to go down if done well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2017, 06:07 PM   #92
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
And as far as Zayn is concerned, I'm not ready to call it a complete heel turn yet. They can play this a lot of different ways, and I hope they choose wisely because it can be a really good path to go down if done well.
At some point down the road I'd like Sami to turn on KO and put KO in the babyface role. The guy puts himself through more punishment in the ring than anyone on the roster and he's actually entertaining when he talks, I know he's good as a heel but I think there is a ton of upside to making him a guy the crowd can get behind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »