Home

Raw 3/26/18: Potential Double J return?

This is a discussion on Raw 3/26/18: Potential Double J return? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2018, 01:01 AM   #17
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Raw 3/26/18: Potential Double J return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Where's the logic in any of this? Fans are to believe that if he doesn't face undertaker, there's nothing to do? There's literally a battle royal designed for the "we got nothing for you" guys. Braun is looking for a tag partner. 2 matches right there he could enter. And if he's a FA, why not try getting undertaker to come out on SD?
Battle Royal, yeah. There's no reason he shouldn't jump right in it if he can't get a match with Undertaker. Braun? You can't just declare yourself his partner, Braun has to accept it. Not sure what story reason there would be for calling Taker out on Smackdown. If he's not answering, he's not answering yet, regardless of which show it is.

Quote:
Speaking of battle royal, that's the payoff from last week? Wyatt deleted, hardy comes the next week and is just like "ok.. I'm in the battle royal now." and that's it.
Aren't you always asking for longer storylines? And now you want payoff the next week? Weird.
Whatever they do next might be (will probably be?) really dumb, but obviously this Bray/Matt thing isn't over yet.
Old 03-27-2018, 01:09 AM   #18

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Battle Royal, yeah. There's no reason he shouldn't jump right in it if he can't get a match with Undertaker. Braun? You can't just declare yourself his partner, Braun has to accept it. Not sure what story reason there would be for calling Taker out on Smackdown. If he's not answering, he's not answering yet, regardless of which show it is.

Aren't you always asking for longer storylines? And now you want payoff the next week? Weird.
Whatever they do next might be (will probably be?) really dumb, but obviously this Bray/Matt thing isn't over yet.
I want longer storylines, but progression on weekly basis. So that week by week, new and exciting things happen. So much to point where missing a show means you're missing out. Not talking this feud specifically, just WWE storylines in general.

This feud thought, obviously Wyatt shouldn't appear, but hardy could've done something more than just enter battle royal. Jeff is on that rumble show next month, could've had return tonight if they're having him at WM.

Last edited by Majingir; 03-27-2018 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-27-2018, 03:32 AM   #19

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Man, they got my girl Ronda in more and more makeup every damn week. Trying to make her look like the other girls. Enough with that.

2 weeks out from WM and that's how they end Raw? Cena vs Kane, and a typical "is that it?" Raw ending. Smh.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:40 AM   #20
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Imagine fast-forwarding through 90% of a Monday Night RAW 2 weeks before Wrestlemania 20 years ago.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:00 AM   #21
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Enjoyed the opening segment of this week's RAW. I will never get tired of seeing Brock decimate Roman Reigns. The reason why is because Roman hardly ever gets to be dominated. Thought the Miz TV segment was good and loved when Miz said he's the better IC Champ over Mr. Perfect which got Axel teared up. Really tired of Finn Balor's smiling gimmick though. Loved seeing Sasha Banks snap on Bayley in that backstage segment.

I felt the first two hours of the show was solid but fell down hard in the 3rd. Ronda getting to throw some moves, the timing was a bit off but that is to be expected. She needs to stop smiling too. Elias is back. Ok. Cena/Kane match, both guys tried but they just don't have chemistry together. And with the cliffhanger ending, the crowd was so dead. Undertaker either says yes next week or we have to find out during WM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 08:19 AM   #22
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

How's Rousey been looking?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 03-27-2018, 08:39 AM   #23
Rookie

eremiomania's Arena

OVR: 0

It's more of a dirt path to wrestlemania this year.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:09 AM   #24
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
How's Rousey been looking?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's been rough, imo. The physical interactions haven't felt or looked natural and the mic work is spotty, although that I attribute to the script-writing and asking people to memorize lines of unnatural dialogue.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »