Home

WWE SD Live 11/13/18: An Awesome team or A team in Disarray?

This is a discussion on WWE SD Live 11/13/18: An Awesome team or A team in Disarray? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE SD Live 11/13/18: An Awesome team or A team in Disarray?

Team Smackdown seems to be in trouble heading into the final Smackdown before Survivor Series. After Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Hardy to gain the final spot on the team, he taunted Daniel Bryan which led to a brawl between the two.

The Miz got involved and got a YES lock for his effort, then Shane McMahon tried to save the day before Bryan caught him with a judo throw thinking he was Samoa Joe. Either way, there is a lot to work out before Sunday.

Speaking of Sunday, the one thing we don't know is what happened to Charlotte Flair. Paige announced her as the final participant on the Women's Smackdown Live team but she was nowhere to be found. Enter Mandy Rose who had no problem running down the other participants including her friend Sonya Deville.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2018, 06:05 PM   #2
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Re: WWE SD Live 11/13/18: An Awesome team or A team in Disarray?

Quick notes for tonight:

- WWE is hinting at RAW invading SD tonight so I guess we'll see the Men of RAW invade SD Live tonight.

- The Women's Team is still without a captain as Charlotte Flair was nowhere to be found last week. Paige asked her a couple weeks back to be the captain but Charlotte turned it down only for Paige to ask her to think about it. Charlotte showed up apart of the invasion last night to close out RAW and now we wait to see if she accepts Paige's offer to be team captain or not.

- The Usos and New Day reveal their final members for the Tag Team Survivor Series elimination match.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 11-13-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:19 PM   #3
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Where is the online outrage towards Nia Jax after she concussed and broke the nose of Becky Lynch? Costing us the biggest none Wrestlemania mania event in a long, long time (whether it went on last or not).

Where is the level of vitriol that was leveled at Brie Bella and Seth Rollins? And one can argue that Nia is sloppier and a lot greener than Brie or Seth has ever been (look at what she did to Zelina Vega at Evolution).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 11-13-2018, 08:20 PM   #4
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Seems like they have planted the seeds for another Bryan-Styles match. Bryan wins the Rumble, beats Styles only for Miz to ruin the celebration and continue their feud after Mania or Miz wins MITB then cashes in on Bryan later on. So many possibilities.

Edit: Shane said Bryan vs Styles for the WWE Championship tonight. Sadly this only means the men's RAW Roster shows up and ruins the match.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 11-13-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:30 PM   #5
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Seems like they have planted the seeds for another Bryan-Styles match. Bryan wins the Rumble, beats Styles only for Miz to ruin the celebration and continue their feud after Mania or Miz wins MITB then cashes in on Bryan later on. So many possibilities.

Edit: Shane said Bryan vs Styles for the WWE Championship tonight. Sadly this only means the men's RAW Roster shows up and ruins the match.
Or they'll finally be giving us Bryan - Lesnar....

Not sure either Bryan or Styles can pull a great, even good, match out of Lesnar.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2018, 08:46 PM   #6
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Or they'll finally be giving us Bryan - Lesnar....

Not sure either Bryan or Styles can pull a great, even good, match out of Lesnar.

They pretty much gave it away, Heyman said we would NEVER see Bryan-Lesnar. Then they took Bryan off the Men's Survivor Series team BEFORE the match and and if he loses?. If Bryan doesn't win and AJ does, does he get his spot back on the Survivor Series team?
Old 11-13-2018, 08:56 PM   #7
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
They pretty much gave it away, Heyman said we would NEVER see Bryan-Lesnar. Then they took Bryan off the Men's Survivor Series team BEFORE the match and and if he loses?. If Bryan doesn't win and AJ does, does he get his spot back on the Survivor Series team?
I'm not basing anything on what Heyman says during a promo. With Rousey - Lynch off the table, the biggest match they could possibly give us is Lesnar - Bryan. I would rather see it at Wrestlemania but I'm sure they are going to put over someone new (Drew or Braun) against Brock there.

Even with a busted nose and concussion, "The Man" Becky Lynch graces us with her presence.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:00 PM   #8
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Is it me or did they give Eva Marie's gimmick to Mandy Rose?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »