Home

The WWE RAW WEEKLY Thread

This is a discussion on The WWE RAW WEEKLY Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2018, 11:02 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The WWE RAW WEEKLY Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
So they are moving up 6 people(technically 4 since one is a tag team) from NXT to RAW & SD in order to shake things up. We knew Lars was coming, EC3 was coming, and so was Nikki. I'm surprised they are moving up Heavy Machinery and Lacey Evans so quick though.

Hopefully they are some UNDISPUTED surprises to come in the coming weeks as well.
They really don’t need more people called up, they need to figure out how to use who they already have. Too many people get lost in the shuffle
Old 12-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #58
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

you didn't want Sasha/Ronda on a pre-taped show and that was a very solid match.

that was an average raw considering the awful stuff they have been running out that's an improvement.
Old 12-17-2018, 11:11 PM   #59
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherBum2310
you didn't want Sasha/Ronda on a pre-taped show and that was a very solid match.

that was an average raw considering the awful stuff they have been running out that's an improvement.

I woulda watched though haha. Now I won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2018, 11:29 PM   #60
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
They really don’t need more people called up, they need to figure out how to use who they already have. Too many people get lost in the shuffle
I know, I hate that they think bringing guys up from NXT is the answer when the roster is already too crowded.
Old 12-17-2018, 11:31 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
I know, I hate that they think bringing guys up from NXT is the answer when the roster is already too crowded.
To be fair this would be great point if the NXT roster wasn't the exact same way and it's growing in another 2-3 weeks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2018, 02:40 AM   #62

dubcity's Arena

Eliminating the GM roles is a good start. Hopefully them "taking over" means that'll all behind the scenes, and we don't have to see them on TV every week.
Old 12-18-2018, 05:53 AM   #63
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

So Vince came out on RAW with Shane, Steph and Hunter to let us know that they messed up and will listen to the fans from here on out. Sure they will. I will wait and see. First of all, I want the Universal Title off Brock Lesnar. The ensuing match that followed featuring Angle vs Corbin and other babyfaces to bury Corbin was whatever. Angle still looked slow out there doing his moves.

I remember Ambrose doing an open IC Title Challenge squashing Tyler Breeze. The Revival won a match to become the new #1 contender for the Tag Titles. Okay. And then Natalya wins a Gauntlet match to challenge her "best friend" Rousey for the Women's Title. I guess. Still waiting for Sasha Banks or Bayley to get their big moment again. For a show that to declare that they will listen to the fans, I didn't see much of it yet. Was weird to see Shane on a few segments on RAW too.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:58 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Eliminating the GM roles is a good start. Hopefully them "taking over" means that'll all behind the scenes, and we don't have to see them on TV every week.
It sounded like they’re doing just the opposite, no more managing from a distance. Raw can’t get any worse so I don’t care what they do with that show but I hate that they said they’re doing the same thing on smackdown. I thought Paige was great as gm

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »