Home

WWE Presents: Tables, Ladders and Chairs OH MY

This is a discussion on WWE Presents: Tables, Ladders and Chairs OH MY within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2018, 01:18 AM   #25
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE Presents: Tables, Ladders and Chairs OH MY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibSuperstar
Somebody I follow on Twitter predicts it will be Lynch/Jax and Rousey/Flair at WM, which I can see happening.
The only way this should happen is if they were doing a Daniel Bryan WM30-style run for Becky.

Nobody wants to see a Becky/Nia match. I wouldn't put it on a C-level PPV, let alone WrestleMania.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 02:07 AM   #26
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Good PPV! Solid matches throughout.

Somebody I follow on Twitter predicts it will be Lynch/Jax and Rousey/Flair at WM, which I can see happening.
Yeah I really can't. There's no way Becky won't be in the match with Rousey now. Question is probably if it's singles or Triple Threat. a few weeks ago I would had a problem with Charlotte in that match but man she's been so good lately. It should be the main event and I think it will.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:18 AM   #27
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Good PPV! Solid matches throughout.

Outside of Becky eliminating Jax at the RR, I don't see them touching again in the run up to WM, and even that may not happen. The "face-breaker" stuff has fallen flat- and that backstage segment might have been all that's needed to tie a bow on that entire situation. IMO it'll at least be Lynch/Rousey at WM, and maybe Charlotte b/c her skill set brings so much to elevate matches she is in, but Asuka will need a WM opponent too.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:30 PM   #28
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: WWE Presents: Tables, Ladders and Chairs OH MY

I don't know how they get there but I can see Charlotte/Becky/Ronda Triple Threat for the RAW Women's Championship in the Main Event for Mania.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #29
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
I don't know how they get there but I can see Charlotte/Becky/Ronda Triple Threat for the RAW Women's Championship in the Main Event for Mania.

It won’t, but that match could headline WM and absolutely deliver. Ronda even has the star power to attract casuals the way Brock(I guess?) does.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2018, 02:34 PM   #30
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Bard's Thoughts:

- The opener could have been on the pre-show, which I couldn't catch, but heard Alexander and Murphy tore it down again. Glad Truth and Mella is Money won out of the two teams, but I hope something happens. Like Truth goes on his vacation a week early or something and misses the Rumble. I'm fine with Mella being #30.

- The second match on the card has probably the three best tag teams in the WWE right now. These teams literally never disappoint. The Bar just work and have worked ever since they got put together which everyone was very unsure about. They did mess up with the Usos coming in tagging on Kingston but Cesaro left the match? That part if the match was GOODT though with the superkick party. That ending and the whole match was just entertaining and fun. Great quality right there.

- Strowman and Corbin angle match thing. Pop for Strowman was big...I think I know our men Royal Rumble winner. Lame overall angle though but it had it's funny moments, wonder what happens tonight on Raw about it.

- Skipped Natalya and Riott.

- Drew McIntyre and Finn Balor. Damn. Hard hitting match, did you see Balor's chest? Damn. That belly to belly suplex? Damn. These two are money and should have all the championships. What a solid match overall, though. That ending was fantastic and you need to have Drew lose at times. I dont think he should have lost against Dolph a few weeks back, but Balor needed this win. McIntyre is going to carry this damn company.

- Some older gentlemen going at it in a chairs match with Orton versus Mysterio. Rey looks great, I am happy he is back. Orton this is the best he has looked in a good while, this heel turn was needed for him, guy is a heel. Needed win for Mysterio.

- Rousey and Jax is up next. Rousey from the start is looking great, she was a great get for the WWE. Her punches and movement is improving a lot as well as her moveset. Jax is so subpar. Just so damn slow. Ronda carried this match to be pretty damn good and enjoyable. That ending was super good too, great storytelling by Rousey.

- The NEW Daniel Bryan versus AJ Styles. I was so excited for this match. They didnt disappoint at all. Great technical match that was needed for Daniel to go over clean and have AJ possibly move on for the Royal Rumble and potentially have him go to Raw in the shakeup next year.

- Dean and Seth had a great video package for them. That beginning was great. Loving this new Ambrose, not sure what people haven't been enjoying. Guy still has IT, he just should have NEVER been a face. I am still certain these two along with McIntyre can carry the WWE for many, many years to come. Nice to see Ambrose became a 3x IC Champ to end Rollins 2x reign.

- Main Event. The Man vs. Charlotte vs. Asuka. Match of the year and best womens match ever. That is all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #31
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I'm a cynic for sure, but a women's match is not going to close out WM over whatever Lesner is doing. If that's what you guys mean by main event.
Maybe, but Brock has only main-evented 2 out of 6 WM's since he's been back. I don't see a match-up vs him and anybody on the Raw roster that would be a sure-fire main event. Unless it's Brock vs the Rock, or hell freezes over, I ride a unicorn, and CM Punk returns, Becky & Rousey have a great shot to go on last.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I feel like it's 99% certain the women are main eventing. They aren't ending the show with a 5 minute Lesnar match and I don't know who you stick him with that makes a more compelling story than potential women's triple threat

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »