Home

AEW Off-Topic

This is a discussion on AEW Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2019, 12:35 PM   #465

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: AEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
Wow so I went to the website where you buy tickets (just to look, not to actually buy) and they use a damn in-line system. My number in line is 66,130 and there's 57,030 people ahead of me with an estimated wait time of over an hour. And if you leave the website or close the tab, you lose your place in line.

I didn't know online ticket purchasing could be like that. Interesting. I'm sure they will sell out soon.
Ya, that's what they do during big events. I know same happens for playoff tickets too. Although I've never seen a line that big.

I'm sure it probably also helps against having bots there refreshing until they get in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2019, 12:55 PM   #466
MVP

Brother Love's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Wow so I went to the website where you buy tickets (just to look, not to actually buy) and they use a damn in-line system. My number in line is 66,130 and there's 57,030 people ahead of me with an estimated wait time of over an hour. And if you leave the website or close the tab, you lose your place in line.

I didn't know online ticket purchasing could be like that. Interesting. I'm sure they will sell out soon.

Edit: Got a message saying the sale ended...that **** sold out fast!

They had a deal where you could buy the high end star cast package yesterday and get tickets included. I figure that’s where the good ones went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2019, 01:01 PM   #467
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

All Out is sold out...in 15 minutes.

Old 06-14-2019, 06:36 PM   #468
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:

Edit: Got a message saying the sale ended...that **** sold out fast!
I had the same issue you had. It was fricken crazy... I think Cody needs to start looking at bigger arenas for these shows. They haven't had TV yet and have "outgrown" small arenas and venues.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:37 PM   #469
MVP

Brother Love's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
I had the same issue you had. It was fricken crazy... I think Cody needs to start looking at bigger arenas for these shows. They haven't had TV yet and have "outgrown" small arenas and venues.

They have outgrown it because they’re new. They need to create as much demand as possible and leave folks out in the cold a few times so that when they do move on to bigger shows they ensure that the tickets will all be sold.

Old 06-14-2019, 06:42 PM   #470

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Love
They had a deal where you could buy the high end star cast package yesterday and get tickets included. I figure that’s where the good ones went.

Really? Not sure I am a fan of that. I love Conrad, but that's like $1,000 for a good seat. I'd rather more people had an opportunity to go.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:43 PM   #471
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Love
They have outgrown it because they’re new. They need to create as much demand as possible and leave folks out in the cold a few times so that when they do move on to bigger shows they ensure that the tickets will all be sold.

This is 100% correct. The biggest thing new clubs/events don’t realize is that when you first start out the line outside your door is just as, if not more important than the lines inside your door.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2019, 07:50 PM   #472
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Great Interview with Shawn Spears. I laughed when he said he told Vince that they were insulting the fans intelligence because that is such irony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmQ-7rnW4A

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »