Home

WWE SD Live 02/26/19: WWE Championship Contract Signing, The Takeover Continues

This is a discussion on WWE SD Live 02/26/19: WWE Championship Contract Signing, The Takeover Continues within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2019, 03:17 AM   #25
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SD Live 02/26/19: WWE Championship Contract Signing, The Takeover Continues

I preferred the Taylor Made Man myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2019, 09:53 PM   #26

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE SD Live 02/26/19: WWE Championship Contract Signing, The Takeover Continues

The way the Kofi stuff has carried over to social media, I actually think this is the plan.

Kofi playing role of WM30 Daniel Bryan, ironically vs the NEW Daniel Bryan.

Vince holding him down, but he won't stand for it and fans are mad at wwe for not giving him that opportunity.

By taking away the match at fastlane, it makes people want it more and would make a wm match and possible win so much bigger.
Old 02-28-2019, 11:35 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
The way the Kofi stuff has carried over to social media, I actually think this is the plan.

Kofi playing role of WM30 Daniel Bryan, ironically vs the NEW Daniel Bryan.

Vince holding him down, but he won't stand for it and fans are mad at wwe for not giving him that opportunity.

By taking away the match at fastlane, it makes people want it more and would make a wm match and possible win so much bigger.
my guess would be new day wrecks the match at fastlane and forces the McMahons to give Kofi his shot. KO is in a weird spot though since they’re replacing Kofi with another fan favorite. Orion would have been the perfect guy for that role
Old 02-28-2019, 11:42 PM   #28

Majingir's Arena

Is Owens supposed to be a face or heel? Would be weird if it's a heel vs heel match. When was last time WWE title picture featured 2 heels?

And based on the whole "power struggle" story which could be stemming from all this, I wonder if they'd tie in Orton or AJ or anyone like that in here.

I proposed an AJ-Rollins match before (since Vince was hyping up AJ and HHH hyping up Rollins). And could still see Orton involved in HHH-Batista feud (especially if we find out something like Vince was behind Batista being back and wanted him to take out Flair/go after HHH. Notice Vince wasn't on Raw during the bday party, but was on SD for the contract signing...)
Old 03-01-2019, 04:40 PM   #29

Majingir's Arena

lol, Graves mentioned McCutchen on SD this week, and McCutchen responded, and is behind Kofimania.

https://twitter.com/TheCUTCH22/statu...34637703213058

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »