Home

WWE Money In The Bank 5/19/19

This is a discussion on WWE Money In The Bank 5/19/19 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2019, 04:12 PM   #33

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Money In The Bank 5/19/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
There's a long line of people who could have and should have been great managers/valets, but I guess Vince just doesn't want to pay people to do that and not wrestle. Paying backstage interviewers to ask the dumbest questions known to man, on the other hand, is totally fine.
Their backstage interviewers are completely replaceable. I dont even know who they are minus Charlie. They get made to ask stupidest questions, almost like TMZ reporters chasing down a celeb.

Do interviewers even serve a purpose anymore? Their mic isnt even on(when they step away from a segment such as a backstage attack, we can still hear stars the same as when the mic was present)
Old 05-16-2019, 04:33 PM   #34
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
They had to confirm it? You have chance to have surprise entrant in MITB and build up suspense.
WWE announces Nikki Cross today: "Why no surprise?!?"
WWE doesn't announce, has Nikki as surprise entrant: "They held off for that? Man, I thought it'd be Sasha."

...or would those posts not happen here?
Old 05-16-2019, 04:42 PM   #35

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
WWE announces Nikki Cross today: "Why no surprise?!?"

WWE doesn't announce, has Nikki as surprise entrant: "They held off for that? Man, I thought it'd be Sasha."

...or would those posts not happen here?
If they had a plan for the entrant, then the surprise would be worth it. Which is another problem with the way they do things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2019, 05:49 PM   #36
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
If they had a plan for the entrant, then the surprise would be worth it. Which is another problem with the way they do things.
I think the plan was to have Alexa Bliss in the match and not even need to name a replacement three days before the event.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #37
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

What is going on with Alexa? She's been not cleared to compete for over 6 months now. Is it concussion related, I fear they may have to have her go down the Daniel Bryan path and retire for a couple years to see if it gets better. Sad thing is, she's only 27.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:41 PM   #38

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

She's so small it's not surprising. She's one awkward bump away from being Page'd. And it's not like she's the least athletic female on the roster. I feel like women on the roster are suffering concussions at an alarming rate in the past 5 years or so.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:12 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
What is going on with Alexa? She's been not cleared to compete for over 6 months now. Is it concussion related, I fear they may have to have her go down the Daniel Bryan path and retire for a couple years to see if it gets better. Sad thing is, she's only 27.
She came back for the entire month of April then started feeling getting concussion related symptoms. And she's been working house shows since the end of February as well as working the Rumble and the Raw afterwards. So she's been cleared.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:31 AM   #40

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Lost in all this is the fact that this is the weakest MITB women's match in terms of talent and skill. Things could go sideways and ugly real quick. Each of the previous two had Charlotte and Becky to keep things under control. This one will rely on Bayley and Natalya to keep things together. At least the Iconics aren't in it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »