Home

WWE Raw January Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw January Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2020, 10:25 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: WWE Raw January Thread

Truth has to be in this conga line somewhere, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2020, 10:50 PM   #66
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

RAW has officially become RATED R! I am smiling ear to ear right now seeing Edge back on RAW. This is so awesome.

Edit: Was Tony Chimel not available tonight?
Old 01-27-2020, 10:57 PM   #67
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

This is a fantastic moment. Such a great moment during such a dark time for sports.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Old 01-27-2020, 11:09 PM   #68
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

I kept waiting for someone to make the save, the way Randy was stalling I was for sure someone would make the save. Great segment to end the show, but the question, are we getting Orton vs Edge at Mania or is this a quick build toward Super Showdown so Edge can get some of that Saudi Money next month?

Feel like if it was for Mania, the turn would have came sometime in March or end of February. Like we may have seen Rated RKO vs Seth/Murphy for the Tag Titles followed by the turn when they lost.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 01-27-2020 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-27-2020, 11:18 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I’m assuming it’s a tune up feud to get him in shape for Mania with a guy he knows and can trust, a lot like HBKs first match back being against HHH when he came back

Really great seeing Edge back though, you can see how genuinely happy he is
Old 01-28-2020, 12:13 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Nah this is for Mania. It will be like Batista vs Trips last year. Edge is going to come back in a month or 2 demanding a match with Randy at Mania, which he'll get.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:15 AM   #71
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

I guess you can say I enjoyed this week's RAW. Drew McIntrye opening the show with a nice promo and challenging Brock Lesnar. And the fans seem to be cheering for him now. I can buy this. Him winning a handicap match against Gallows and Anderson. That sucked but it is what it is. Nice to see Brock come out and attack him post match to start this feud. Happy to see MVP back as well although he has aged. No clue how long this return is going to last for him. The Rollins/Murphy vs Owens/Joe tag team match was nice too. Not used to seeing Rollins and Murphy tag team but at least this gives everyone something to do and fight for.

Carillo/Andrade match was fine too with the right result. I guess Carillo giving Andrade that DDT to the concrete is a way to send Andrade home for 30 days. The match result for Charlotte/Asuka was fine with me too. Although I will not be happy if Charlotte defeats Asuka/Sane in a handicap match. I guess we wont know who Charlotte will pick until after the next PPV too. Had no problem with the 24/7 Title stuff because Mojo Rawley gets to be serious with it. Lord have mercy at Liv Morgan and her outfit. Would love for her beating Lana to be the end for this feud. Lastly, loved that last segment. Edge is back to continue where he left off just looking aged now. Orton is a fine first choice to be his opponent. Love me some sadistic heel Orton.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2020, 08:48 PM   #72

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Lol King.
"Rey Mysterio competing in his hometown of San....Antonio Texas."

San Antonio, San Diego, same thing I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Ok this is getting embarrassing, every time they play Edge’s music I think he’s coming out and then they show a clip from last night. I fall for it every time
I did too. First time they played it I got excited that Raw is kicking off with Edge. Its because of the way they did the video. Used a camera footage showing a wide shot of the arena while his music hits. The same type of shot they do to kick off basically every match or segment ever.

Last edited by Majingir; 01-29-2020 at 08:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »