Home

WWE Smackdown April Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Smackdown April Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2020, 10:21 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Smackdown April Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
HHH appreciation night in two weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Appreciation Night? If that goes as well as Vince McMahon appreciation night went....
I definitely see this being done simply to setup some big feud. Someone for sure will come in and ruin that night. Maybe someone from NXT?
Old 04-11-2020, 12:17 AM   #10
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Next Week's Smackdown Lineup:

- Tamina vs Sasha - If Tamina wins, she gets a Championship Match against Bayley
- Big E vs Jey vs The Miz - Triple Threat for SD Tag Championships
- Naomi vs Dana Brooke - Women's MITB Qualifying Match
- Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro - Men's MITB Qualifying Match
- Sonya Confronts Mandy about Otis.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:06 AM   #11
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah I enjoyed this week's Smackdown. Everything was made to set up the next conflict into the storylines. I have no clue what Shinsuke said to Stroman in the opening segment though. But I do like how Shinsuke is Stroman's first opponent of the night since they were feuding for the IC Title not too long ago. I guess I have warmed up to seeing Bliss/Cross as babyface tag team Champs. Cross has adorable facial reactions. Nice to see Kairi Sane back in action too. Its been a while.

The Otis/Mandy/Ziggler/Sonya storyline continues to intrigue me. Seeing Miz and Morrison do a rap or singing segment, that was funny. And with the Usos and New Day coming out to join in the segment. Lol at Kofi doing his best Teddy Long impression announcing the rematch for next week. Holla holla! Forgotten Sons made their debut. Thats fine. Enjoyed that Bayley promo too. She's so proud she overcome everyone in the division on Smackdown. Except for the one who has been watching her back the whole time. Tamina being her new opponent freshens up the scene for now too which is needed. Main event match was predictable but what got my attention was Wyatt. Looks like he wants his Title back and its about time the two former Wyatt Family members are going to feud. Thats fresh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2020, 09:34 PM   #12

Majingir's Arena

I forgot the announce table was on the left of the camera. I saw Cross waving and I thought she was waving to the empty seats, which wouldn't be out of the ordinary either.

Bliss and Strowman have weirdly good chemistry. Strowman makes a mug look like a shot glass.
Old 04-17-2020, 09:58 PM   #13

Majingir's Arena

They're going all out in this Jeff Hardy stuff. Actual footage from some of his worse moments caught on camera.

I hope this finally straightens him out. Been the same story with him for over a decade now.

And Sheamus almost went Heidenreich on Cole.

Sonya's promo. "I GOT BLURRED OUT OF YOUR ENTRANCE!". Shes being literal.

Cole said "The one thing HHH hasn't accomplished is win the MITB ladder match". He then immediately went into talking about climbing the corporate ladder and the match happening in the WWEHQ.

I wonder if HHH ends up being involved in the decision. I can just picture it like some movie. They fight all the way up the entire building, just to get to the roof, all to find theres no briefcase hanging. Just HHH sitting in the dark on the roof with the briefcase. Out of the darkness comes whoever he hand picked as the winner, the person he wants ontop the corporate ladder.

Last edited by Majingir; 04-17-2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:24 AM   #14
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Sonya's promo. "I GOT BLURRED OUT OF YOUR ENTRANCE!". Shes being literal.

Cole said "The one thing HHH hasn't accomplished is win the MITB ladder match". He then immediately went into talking about climbing the corporate ladder and the match happening in the WWEHQ.

I wonder if HHH ends up being involved in the decision. I can just picture it like some movie. They fight all the way up the entire building, just to get to the roof, all to find theres no briefcase hanging. Just HHH sitting in the dark on the roof with the briefcase. Out of the darkness comes whoever he hand picked as the winner, the person he wants ontop the corporate ladder.
WWE really holds some talented superstars back, we found out Brodie Lee could cut a good promo in AEW but Vince never let him speak when he was Luke Harper. So Sonya tonight surprised me in the same way, and as happy I was Otis won and got Mandy. Maybe Sonya was justified in doing what she did after all?

Triple H is going to win and cash in on every Champion. The show ends with Hunter holding every Championship.
Old 04-18-2020, 04:28 PM   #15
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Only things I enjoyed from Smackdown this week was the Sonya Deville promo which impressed the hell out of me. The rest was kinda shocking with Tamina getting a win over Sasha Banks (wtf) and Dana Brooke getting a push lol. Cesaro is nothing but an enhancement talent from what I seen of his booking now. His former tag team parter Sheamus is out there beating jobbers. And not sure how I feel about New Day being Tag Team Champs again. Felt like Miz and Morrison need the Titles more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2020, 07:42 PM   #16

Majingir's Arena

I wonder if they gave New Day the titles if Miz isnt gonna be on TV during these tapings. Big E I believe at least lives in the area.

The Sheamus story is obviously leading to a feud with Jeff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »