Home

WWE Raw/Smackdown June Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw/Smackdown June Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Raw/Smackdown June Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Would've been nice if they had Apollo turn heel this week. Him pretending he's giving deserving opportunities to superstars, only to have him choosing the lowest down on the card guys who he beats easily.

Only 4 posts for this weeks show, so it speaks for itself.

I’ll never understand this boards fascination with condensing all the conversation into as few threads as possible. Raw and Smackdown had really low “live posts” for months but there was a decent amount of chatter as the week went along. Even if it’s dropped off a lot lately it still made it easier to follow the conversations about each show by having separate threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-02-2020, 02:16 PM   #10

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I’ll never understand this boards fascination with condensing all the conversation into as few threads as possible. Raw and Smackdown had really low “live posts” for months but there was a decent amount of chatter as the week went along. Even if it’s dropped off a lot lately it still made it easier to follow the conversations about each show by having separate threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I wanted separate threads too, but some people have been saying for a while now that there doesn't need to be monthly threads for both shows. We can try this out and see how it goes.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:32 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Soooooo I see Nia Jax hurt somebody yet again. Anybody still want to defend her? Granted I don't remember if anyone on here specifically was but many people cried out "sexist" when others were saying she should be fired/shelved/sent back to developmental for continuously hurting different workers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2020, 03:44 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

What did she do now? I saw the buckle bomb is now banned, which she was doing a variation of last time she hurt Kari
Old 06-03-2020, 04:01 PM   #13
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I wanted separate threads too, but some people have been saying for a while now that there doesn't need to be monthly threads for both shows. We can try this out and see how it goes.
I’m amazed that anyone actually cares how many threads there are. This board doesn’t move enough for it to matter at all. We could have a condensed thread, we could have a thread for each separate hour of programming. It’d all be easy to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
Soooooo I see Nia Jax hurt somebody yet again. Anybody still want to defend her? Granted I don't remember if anyone on here specifically was but many people cried out "sexist" when others were saying she should be fired/shelved/sent back to developmental for continuously hurting different workers.
So you’re taking a stand here against...people who weren’t even making this point? Good job winning that culture war, man!

Pretty sure we only called out her being featured due to her family connections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
What did she do now? I saw the buckle bomb is now banned, which she was doing a variation of last time she hurt Kari
Tossed Kairi into the steps, resulting in Kairi getting busted open.

Also, unrelated to Nia - good on banning the buckle bomb. Not for any injuries, but because it always, no matter who’s doing it, looks like crap.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:56 PM   #14

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

To get some extra heat (online at least since theres no fans), I wonder if they thought of having Theory go with "Austin 3:16" shirts.

Works on multiple levels, the main being how it ties in with Rollins messiah stuff.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:10 PM   #15
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Tonight on SD Live:

Women's Tag Team Championship Match: Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross defend the Tag Titles against the first champions, Sasha & Bayley.

Jeff Hardy gives his side of the story in the Elias hit & run case.

Daniel Bryan & AJ Styles come face to face before their IC Championship Match.

Will Miz & Morrison have any words for Braun Strowman?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2020, 09:46 PM   #16
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

It's funny, you have Otis with the Money In The Bank contract, he's got the hot valet in Mandy Rose. Yet by the end of the year, Sonya may end up being a bigger star than the both of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »