Home

WWE Hell in a Cell 10/25/20

This is a discussion on WWE Hell in a Cell 10/25/20 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-26-2020, 02:21 AM   #17
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: WWE Hell in a Cell 10/25/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
The SS logo had all 3 brand colours in it, so I think for sure they're having it.
Ugh not another forced brand war that nobody will care about.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 10-26-2020, 08:43 AM   #18
All Star

OVR: 2

How is Ortons run unnecessary? Heís been doing some of the best heel work of his entire career lately. He 100% makes sense to be holding the title for someone to chase.

Itís funny. I always hate that Survivor Series puts all story lines on hold for a made up brand war(although last years was actually pretty good) but when the PPV comes I always end up really liking the Brand vs Brand stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-26-2020, 09:21 AM   #19
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

I really don't understand what their infatuation with breaking up tag teams is just to bring together singles wrestlers as tag teams for awhile just to have them turn on one another. It's ok for wrestlers to be known as a tag team for their whole career. Otis and Tucker aren't going to go on to be top guys or even top mid card guys. It's not like the tag division doesn't need teams. There are enough singles stars - same with the women's tag division.

Also why do they do factions like this. First the Wyatt's were made to be a big deal but always jobbed when it mattered and now they threw together some people for Retribution to just job? Why do they do these things?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Old 10-26-2020, 01:56 PM   #20
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
I really don't understand what their infatuation with breaking up tag teams is just to bring together singles wrestlers as tag teams for awhile just to have them turn on one another. It's ok for wrestlers to be known as a tag team for their whole career. Otis and Tucker aren't going to go on to be top guys or even top mid card guys. It's not like the tag division doesn't need teams. There are enough singles stars - same with the women's tag division.

Also why do they do factions like this. First the Wyatt's were made to be a big deal but always jobbed when it mattered and now they threw together some people for Retribution to just job? Why do they do these things?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Answer: Vince McMahon

He doesn't care about modern tag team wrestling, unless it's the Usos or the New Day, and he could really give a damn about creating a young, new faction that can get multiple guys over.

Imagine if they booked "Retribution" strong and created a top woman star (Mia Yim), a strong tag team (either Maddin, Thorne or Dijak), a mid card contender/champion (Dijak) & a new main - event star (Ali).

Plus, you could have Dijak turn on the rest or they kick Ali out of the group & either guy becomes a huge babyface.

Instead, he'd rather book these guys (and girl) like losers similar to new Nexus/the Core straight out of the gate. SMDH

Someone in creative probably told Vince about the members of "Retribution" trying to get over on social media. And now he's decided to bury them because "how dare they get over without our approval," so it's burial time for talented people with tons of potential!

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 10-26-2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-26-2020, 03:00 PM   #21
All Star

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Until that post match celebration last night, I had no idea Afa wasnt The Usoís grandfather and Rikishiís dad
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »