Home

2021 WWE Draft

This is a discussion on 2021 WWE Draft within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2021, 09:39 PM   #9
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2021 WWE Draft

Big E vs "Big D" Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship set for Crown Jewel. Sounds to me Drew is going to put over Big E and solidify his title reign before officially going to Smackdown.
Old 10-05-2021, 01:49 AM   #10
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

This is going to sound like the drafts of the old days but...is it just me or did Smackdown get destroyed? I'm sure they'll make it work, but man.

Lost Big E, Rollins, Balor, Becky, Bianca, Edge, Mysterio, Street Profits

Gained McIntyre, Charlotte, New Day, and...uh...Sheamus? Shanky?

Last edited by SmashMan; 10-05-2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:10 AM   #11
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

This week's RAW Draft Night #2 was just average. Many of the matches were too short as I'm sure the company needed the time for all the segments they needed to do. Priest vs Jeff Hardy for the US Title had potential though. I continue to look the booking of Shayna Bazler as they are finally booking her right. She should be a dangerous women that no one should mess with. Not eating pinfalls in tag team matches. Big E and Big D(rew McIntrye) vs Big Bob and Ziggler was okay too. I liked Ziggler bringing up the history he has with both babyfaces though. They have come a long way since then. It was obvious Oldberg was coming back for Crown Jewel. The rematch against Lashley is on. Can we get a promo or something to explain why Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin are back with Lashley please? Or did I miss it somewhere? Match of the night goes to the main event between Charlotte/Belair for sure. I liked some of the spots they did. If these two face off with a Title on the line someday, it is something to check out for sure.

About the draft picks, looks like RAW got some much needed help. They improved their roster big time. Seth Rollins back on RAW means he can be in the main event scene again since Smackdown has the Tribal Chief holding it down there. Street Profits back on RAW and Belair with them. New Day on Smackdown again. Balor and Owens to RAW is good. I can trust that Smackdown will still be entertaining with what they have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2021, 07:47 PM   #12
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
This is going to sound like the drafts of the old days but...is it just me or did Smackdown got destroyed? I'm sure they'll make it work, but man.

Lost Big E, Rollins, Balor, Becky, Bianca, Edge, Mysterio, Street Profits

Gained McIntyre, Charlotte, New Day, and...uh...Sheamus? Shanky?

Basically what happened in 2017. They took every good thing about SD Live in 2016 and moved them to RAW.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:54 PM   #13

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

SD womens division is stacked.

Time will tell what each show is like. You never know what a change of scenery could do for some. If someone like Ricochet gets the Apollo treatment on SD, that'll be big for his career.

And Becky on commentary is great.

*Bianca hits a move on Charlotte as Charlotte kicks out*
Byron: That could be you!

Becky: That could be me? Kicking out?! I've kicked out of moves all the time! Byron. Saxton.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »