Home

WWE Smackdown & RAW October Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Smackdown & RAW October Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2021, 08:54 PM   #25
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE Smackdown & RAW October Thread

Sonya Deville has gotten inked up since the last time she competed in a match.

I'm enjoying this heel authority figure role she's playing and the continued tormenting of Naomi.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2021, 09:35 PM   #26
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Edge implying he could have went to Seth's house and ran into Becky Lynch. I mean I guess but she too could leave the door open while going to get groceries. Damn it WWE.... just give us the mixed tag match already, stop teasing it.

Old 10-15-2021, 09:50 PM   #27
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Also... Happy Corbin is officially annoying and stupid. Adding Riddick Moss to the whole thing just made it worse. WWE had to end broke Baron when that character had so much shelf life and was getting over too.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:23 PM   #28
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Also... Happy Corbin is officially annoying and stupid. Adding Riddick Moss to the whole thing just made it worse. WWE had to end broke Baron when that character had so much shelf life and was getting over too.
Riddick/Madcap Moss brings nothing to the table, but I'm still enjoying Corbin being an annoying, overbearing prick and he'll likely get his soon.

Happy Corbin definitely won't have a long shelf - life, so it'll be interesting where they'll take the character next.

Would've been nice to see either Brock or Roman go through the table, but I guess they didn't want to go with the usual shtick.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 10-15-2021 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:28 PM   #29
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Riddick/Madcap Moss brings nothing to the table, but I'm still enjoying Corbin being an annoying, overbearing prick and he'll likely get his soon.

Happy Corbin definitely won't have a long shelf - life, so it'll be interesting where they'll take the character next.

Would've been nice to see either Brock or Roman go through the table, but I guess they didn't want to go with the usual shtick.

That's probably going to be saved for the Brock/Roman rematch, I fully expect the Usos to get involved and cause a distraction so Brock doesn't lose clean and gives them an excuse to run the match back.

Brock just causally dropping that he read over the contract with HIS ADVOCATE Paul Heyman then leaving, just perfect. We need more of this Brock, this Brock is way more entertaining than Suplex City Brock.
Old 10-16-2021, 05:16 AM   #30
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Great Smackdown show this week. It was stacked for sure. Edge promo was fire with how Edge delivers his promos. Same for Seth Rollins' promo later on in the show too. Kinda weird how they had no physical interaction with each other this week but Seth has been great and his mic work has elevated because now I pay attention to what he has to say. Finn Balor beating Zayn to advance into the KOTR tournament is fine with me. But I really want Xavier Woods to win this tourney. I liked Liv Morgan interfering in the Vega/Carmella match to show that she isn't done with Carmella. I dont think Vega is winning the Queen's Crown tourney though.

I hope the payoff for this Naomi/Deville feud will be good. That was a bait and switch with their segment. Usos/Street Profits was a great match. Main event match was even better as it was a PPV quality bout between Lynch/Banks. Banks got the win but it wasn't clean so Becky was still protected due to the Belair interference. Contract signings are getting so old. But at least that Roman/Lesnar signing was short and effective. Brock did his part well into making us wonder if Heyman is still on his side.
Old 10-16-2021, 03:39 PM   #31
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Time for the Men's edition of how will they co-exist this week....

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/statu...17960661368834
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2021, 05:30 PM   #32
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Obviously been doing them forever and ever but I never got the storyline appeal of “can they coexist?!” tag matches. Why would I want two future opponents to coexist for a random tag match?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »