Home

WWE Raw & Smackdown December Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw & Smackdown December Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2021, 04:43 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
WWE Raw & Smackdown December Thread

An interesting month for WWE this December.

No PPV for the main roster, and SD will be airing on Christmas Eve and New Years eve.

I believe the Christmas Eve show will be taped, while the New Years Eve show will be a "best of 2021" show, which is actually something they used to do in the early 2000s for the final show of the year. I always felt they should do it every year. Gives fans and talent a week off from regular programming while still having something on TV during a time where viewership will be lower than normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2021, 01:55 AM   #2
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown December Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
An interesting month for WWE this December.

No PPV for the main roster, and SD will be airing on Christmas Eve and New Years eve.

I believe the Christmas Eve show will be taped, while the New Years Eve show will be a "best of 2021" show, which is actually something they used to do in the early 2000s for the final show of the year. I always felt they should do it every year. Gives fans and talent a week off from regular programming while still having something on TV during a time where viewership will be lower than normal.
Looks like WWE changed course on the New Years show so it may be a taped show after all. I was looking at Ticketmaster and they showed that an onsale date hasn't been announced. I then checked WWE.com and they now list Smackdown at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte for March 18th, 2022.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 12-06-2021 at 02:10 AM.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:59 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

Orton: All I said was that IF we had to defend our tag titles, that would be all we focused on. But then you replied by saying that Home Alone changed your life.

Riddle: I told you that in confidence!
Old 12-06-2021, 09:13 PM   #4
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

"I think I'm a little too old for you, Jerry. I'm 26. I know you like 'em younger." - AJ Lee to Jerry Lawler

First thing I thought of when I saw Jerry in that segment with Rhea & Nikki.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:21 PM   #5

Majingir's Arena

Saxton: Who would you most want to face in the RKBronament?

Riddle: I'd love to face Rey and Dominik. A father-son duo. I think me and Randy have a very father-son vibe, even though he's not my dad.

Orton:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2021, 05:54 AM   #6
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

I enjoyed this week's RAW. Had some good stuff and a ton of wrestling. Which was way more than the 18 mins of total wrestling Smackdown had last Friday. We kicked off RAW with a fricken Steel Cage match between Big E and Kevin Owens. I was confused because you will never see a Cage Match to open RAW during the Attitude Era. Good match here with Big E getting the win by walking out of the Cage. Riddle was a highlight all night too with his backstage promo with Randy and then his post match interviews after the tag team matches.

Damien Priest and his open US Title challenge is good stuff too. Great match against Roode and you can tell the company is invested in him because his booking has been very protected. Belair vs Doudrop was solid too as I am finally seeing why Doudrop is getting to do what she does. Love the count out finish as it protects her too. Miz TV segment was great too as I loved the promo exchange between Miz and Edge. Austin Theory's screentime with Vince has to be leading somewhere. The main event match for Becky's RAW's women's Title was good too. I could tell Becky was carrying Liv Morgan here. She was calling the spots. The match finish made sense by protecting Morgan and also elevating her too. Thumbs up for everything here.

Last edited by chronoxiong; 12-07-2021 at 06:05 AM.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:24 PM   #7
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Yeah that was actually a somewhat decent episode.

More please.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:06 PM   #8
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Interesting debut for Xia Li, but why the **** would the heels wait for her to finish her entrance to attack Noami?

Still, her entrance seems like it could be pretty cool & all the women remembered to get their hands up on her spinning heel kick (unlike Aliyah & Mercedes Martinez).

So, I guess Shotzi and Aliyah have fallen into the dark void of catering? What happened to the feud they were build with Shotzi & Sasha?

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 12-10-2021 at 09:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »