Home

WWE RAW & Smackdown February Thread

This is a discussion on WWE RAW & Smackdown February Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2022, 12:09 AM   #33
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE RAW & Smackdown February Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I'll admit, Miz got me.

His new tag partner isn't from the WWE, he comes from a fighting family, has his own brand, he's "dashing".......the forbidden door has been opened....its....its...C.....LOGAN PAUL.

But part of me does wonder about Owens WM plans. All this ripping on Texas, surely its not just setting up the rumored match. But know who else is from Texas?

Spoiler
You mean.......
Spoiler

It'd be in pretty poor taste (again) to go in that direction, Maj.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 02-22-2022, 05:03 AM   #34
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

RAW had some decent stuff this week. Brock as Champ is over as hell. The crowd was reacting to him and he seems rejuvenated as a babyface. Hell, he is hella comfortable on the mic too. I am still against this Title vs Title angle though. Makes it seem like no one else is good enough to go for the Title. Nice tag team match between Alpha Academy and Street Profits. Damian Priest wants a new challenger and out comes Finn Balor. I am down with this. I noticed the crowd seems to be turning on Priest too. The heel turn could be complete someday. Belair/Doudrop was another good match and they sure love to have Bianca drop Doudrop for a win.

Edge needs a new opponent for WM. I noticed AJ Styles needs an opponent. Please let this happen. Or I dont mind Cody Rhodes. Miz and Logan Paul vs the Misterios at WM? Will Miz lose again like he always does? The main event tag team match was good too but I dont know where this is going. Rollins and Owens dont need the Tag Titles. And Owens continues to talk down on Texas in his promos so this has to be leading somewhere.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:00 AM   #35

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Between Brock and Hangman, it's never been a better time to be a Babyface cowboy. I've always liked Brock, but I've never been this engaged with a Brock Lesnar character.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2022, 01:18 PM   #36
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
Between Brock and Hangman, it's never been a better time to be a Babyface cowboy. I've always liked Brock, but I've never been this engaged with a Brock Lesnar character.
Too bad they can't have a cross - promotional "cowboy vs. cowboy" match.

Page is the perfect size to bump like crazy for Brock too.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 02-22-2022, 07:10 PM   #37
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

RAW was actually good this week, forcing the title vs title match which is now winner take all is something I'm against, but Cowboy Brock is so good, it almost makes me want to see it.... almost. Can't believe WWE for years didn't allow Brock to show personality, Brock is much more enjoyable as a character this way.

Really enjoyed the back & fourth between Becky & Bianca. I don't think they acknowledged it before last night but good on Becky referencing how everyone wanted her to come back, they were excited until she beat Bianca and the fans turned on her. As someone who was at Summerslam, there was the initial pop of her winning but moments later the crowd just didn't know how to feel about it.

I'm assuming RKBro is about to break up so Riddle & Orton can have a match at Mania but I wonder what will happen with Rollins & Owens? If a certain Rattlesnake does return, it makes me wonder if it could be a tag match where Austin teams up with say Cody to face Owens & Rollins. Or two singles matches where Austin faces KO and Seth faces Cody.

Edge throwing out the open challenge was cool, assuming Styles will answer it and we'll get our dream match. Sucks that WWE would rather pay Logan Paul and Johnny Knoxville to wrestle over the likes of Bray Wyatt, Keith Lee, Karrion Kross and every other person they released over the past two years.
Old 02-23-2022, 12:32 PM   #38
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

RAW is in Jacksonville, FL on Monday March 14th, the following Monday they are in Chicago. I guarantee WWE is going to bring Cody back on one of these shows, likely Jacksonville but that is just interesting how Cody's contract being up and WWE's touring schedule lined up for this to happen.
Old 02-24-2022, 12:27 AM   #39
All Star

OVR: 2

Lol come on man, you know the money they pay to one off main stream guests to generate buzz is not the reason any of those regular guys aren’t with the company anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-25-2022, 05:24 PM   #40

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Interesting note tonight for SD.

They billed the Reigns/Lesnar feud as a "winner take all championship unification" match at WM.

They went from "champ vs champ" to "winner take all" to now saying it's a unification match.

This will be interesting if it is a unification match. Will they just have 1 world champ going forward? Introduce a new world title? Bring back the WHC? And will the WWE title design change at all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »