Home

AEW Revolution (March 6th, 2022)

This is a discussion on AEW Revolution (March 6th, 2022) within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2022, 04:49 AM   #73
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: AEW Revolution (March 6th, 2022)

I suppose “irritating” or “trolling” would be words to describe the same couple of guys that pick apart everything related to AEW while praising WWE to the point of even complimenting Johnny Knoxville’s performance. It’s laughable but tonight I reminded myself of the functionality of the “ignore” function on these forums.

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight’s event and looking forward to attending live in New Orleans next month.
Old 03-07-2022, 06:42 AM   #74
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 03-07-2022 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Not worth the energy......
Old 03-07-2022, 08:49 AM   #75
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUBlink
I suppose “irritating” or “trolling” would be words to describe the same couple of guys that pick apart everything related to AEW while praising WWE to the point of even complimenting Johnny Knoxville’s performance. It’s laughable but tonight I reminded myself of the functionality of the “ignore” function on these forums.

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight’s event and looking forward to attending live in New Orleans next month.

Lol well the only person who supposedly does that regularly is me and I haven’t posted yet(I do have thoughts ) so who exactly are you talking about? Jposse is the only guy who really he multiple critiques but he’s as fair and down the middle on critiquing both brands as it comes.

If we’re being honest there’s way more dudes who go out of their way to nit pick WWE while praising AEW at this point 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2022, 12:27 PM   #76
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
MJF vs. Punk was a bloody mess, but it felt like they were going in slow motion throughout. And I hated the finish especially when Punk's feet were clearly underneath/on the ropes.

At this point it might not be ring rust and just his age (and long time off) coming back to bite him in the ***. He just seems a step slow, and I'm not used to him moving at a glacial pace.

Your eyes deceived you man. I just rewatched the finish and his feet were clearly not even close to the ropes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2022, 01:25 PM   #77
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontoddwhitt
Your eyes deceived you man. I just rewatched the finish and his feet were clearly not even close to the ropes.

My bad, I mixed up the ending of Moxley/Danielson mixed up with Punk/MJF. Mox had his feet under/near the ropes but the way the ref positioned themselves to count it didn't "matter."

And in AEW it might not matter that the pinner has his feet near/underneath the ropes to pin an opponent, but I'm just going by the "rules" I recall.

It was a bloody mess and they did what was necessary storyline wise.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 03-07-2022 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:00 PM   #78
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
My bad, I mixed up the ending of Moxley/Danielson mixed up with Punk/MJF. Mox had his feet under/near the ropes but the way the ref positioned themselves to count it didn't "matter."

And in AEW it might not matter that the pinner has his feet near/underneath the ropes to pin an opponent, but I'm just going by the "rules" I recall.

It was a bloody mess and they did what was necessary storyline wise.

It’s all good.

I did notice that in the Mox/Danielson match, especially when there was a match earlier in the night where Aubrey stopped a pinfall early in the match for that very reason.

Last edited by jasontoddwhitt; 03-07-2022 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-07-2022, 06:02 PM   #79

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUBlink

tbf, i've often thought people like complaining about wrestling more than they like wrestling, that's why we have people yelling at people who like Dave Meltzer here, even though I think I'm the only one who has said a good thing about Dave, and even that was just that I use his match reviews as a barometer for whether or not I'm gonna like something, never really cared about dirt sheets or whatever(speaking of, why do we even have that section here when all of it gets posted in off-topic with spoiler tags now?) so I find it really weird and random that people get mad at them

but yeah, before i go too long, wrestling fans just like complaining, easier to just let them be and focus on the stuff you like.

PPV was excellent as I expected.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:35 PM   #80

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
but yeah, before i go too long, wrestling fans just like complaining, easier to just let them be and focus on the stuff you like.
If I can move past that period of my wrestling fandom other people can too. Spent too many years hate-watching WWE. If you dislike 80% of what you see you shouldn't be watching it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »