Home

WWE Raw & Smackdown March Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw & Smackdown March Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2022, 04:13 AM   #49
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown March Thread

This what you call the Road to Wrestlemania? I thought RAW was just below average this week. I mean, some good stuff happened. Dont get me wrong. But not many. Liv Morgan is improving and you can tell in her match against Zelina. Belair/Doudrop had another good match but this getting old because they fought each other a few times recently. All singles match with no gimmicks. Ford/Riddle was solid too as it looks like a triple threat Tag Team Title match for WM. Main event match between Owens/Rollins was good too but with both guys being heels, we dont want to root for them. Plus, they made it look like the stipulation is something important but I am not buying it. With no one feuding for the RAW World Title since their Champ is feuding with the Smackdown World Champion, that is the big issue. I just have nothing to be excited about. Bobby Lashley is injured so MVP is gone too. All bad.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:06 PM   #50
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
I just turned an on episode of RAW for the first time in I don't know how long because of the rumors, it's Seth vs KO and how do you guys watch this **** when there's a ****ing camera cut every 1.5 seconds?

I miss the wrestling I grew up with man, I dunno how y'all tolerate this.
Quote:
I'd expect nothing less from OS's #1 WWE fanboy
I'm not going to defend Kevin Dunn - he sucks - but this has been the reality of WWE programming for a while.

I guess your question was more rhetorical, but we all know this is how it is (until he's gone).

The shaky cam stuff is worse than all the quick for me, though.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 03-15-2022, 05:12 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I'm not going to defend Kevin Dunn - he sucks - but this has been the reality of WWE programming for a while.

I guess your question was more rhetorical, but we all know this is how it is (until he's gone).

The shaky cam stuff is worse than all the quick for me, though.

I legitimately couldn't watch it, got kinda dizzy from the constant cuts. I don't remember it being that bad and maybe being beyond tired didn't help but damn that is horrible production and I dunno how that old turd still has a job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2022, 09:14 PM   #52
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

Quote:
I legitimately couldn't watch it, got kinda dizzy from the constant cuts. I don't remember it being that bad and maybe being beyond tired didn't help but damn that is horrible production and I dunno how that old turd still has a job.
He's a Vince guy, so he'll keep him around forever.

Sucks, cause the stuff he's added recently (shaky cam & constant cuts) aren't good for a pro wrestling show.

I've adjusted, not sure if that's a good or bad thing () but isn't good for bringing in new or lapsed fans, IMO.

Old 03-15-2022, 09:58 PM   #53

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm still wondering about the Owens/Austin stuff. They keep saying it's the KO Show, but they also keep hyping it up like its gonna be a match. So is it a match or a talk show or both? And if it's a match, will it be like Rock vs Rowan?

Edges new music is nice. Takes getting use to. Afterall, he's been known by his old theme since 2005 or so, and it's one of the best in WWE history, but he kept it Alter Bridge. First time we've had a real heel Edge I think since 2009?

RKBro celebration lol

"You remembered my birthday! I mean, it's not for another 10 months, but still!"

As for the Rollins WM story...let's say it is Cody, how does it happen? Cody just shows up and suddenly we have a match? What's the history/significance here? Unless Rollins loses it and basically calls out "anyone from any company" to face him, not sure how a random Cody appearance suddenly makes sense for a guy with no path to WM.
Old 03-16-2022, 03:04 AM   #54
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
As for the Rollins WM story...let's say it is Cody, how does it happen? Cody just shows up and suddenly we have a match? What's the history/significance here? Unless Rollins loses it and basically calls out "anyone from any company" to face him, not sure how a random Cody appearance suddenly makes sense for a guy with no path to WM.
It works for Brock & Goldberg, it's good enough for Cody lol. Unless they want to tap back into the Shield/Rhodes Family angle from 2013, there's your history. If WWE was going to bring someone in from outside to face Seth and do the Forbidden Door thing, Cody wouldn't even make my top 10 of guys I'd want to see face Seth in that case.
Old 03-18-2022, 09:38 PM   #55

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Heyman: HE'S ON HIS WAY HERE!

Reigns: What do you mean here? You just said he's stranded! I know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna wrap it up and you're gonna take it home.

*Reigns and Usos run out of the ring and they all leave and Heyman chases them down*

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/15049...xGS5abe8Q&s=19

Last edited by Majingir; 03-18-2022 at 09:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2022, 09:58 PM   #56
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

Pretty mediocre episode of Smackdown, but that was an awkward, stiff ending to the show by Charlotte and Rhonda.

Gonna be interesting to see how they'll get either to sell for the other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »