Home

Logos Missing

This is a discussion on Logos Missing within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2016, 12:15 PM   #1
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13
Logos Missing

I've been uploading logos and they will stay on for a little while, but a few days later or hours later even the logo will just be missing completely when I try to add it to another thing, and not be on the attire it was assigned to or arena.

It's frustrating to have to upload or download the same logo (it does it to the ones I download as well) everytime I want to create a new shirt for my career guy.

Also a little bonus advice if yall wanna give it to me: I have been attacking guys to try and form relationships with them in career mode, and noticed that The Rock had a very noticeably high relationship rating with me as an ally (I'm heel so idk why but whatever) and I ask him to tag with me because he's The Rock of course I will and he accepts. Well we haven't had a tag team match yet, and I am pretty sure it's impossible because he isn't a regular or anything. Now I am thinking I could go and assign him to Raw and Smackdown on the thing and that would fix that maybe, but I just wanted to get your alls advice first.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »