Home

Hype/DC: WWE 2K20 / WWE 2K19: Attributes Edit Project

This is a discussion on Hype/DC: WWE 2K20 / WWE 2K19: Attributes Edit Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2019, 04:07 PM   #417
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2K19 Attribute Project (WIP)

im new to wwe 2k19 and have been reading through some of these posts. i apologize if this has been addressed already but i have a question...why are all the wrestlers rated so low compared to their default attributes? how does significantly lowering them make a better game? i cant think of any one example off the top of my head, but i noticed that some attributes go from being in the 80s to almost the 30s. im asking because im reluctant to make all these changes to the game roster as well as a lot of the CAWs i downloaded unless there is a significant difference. also, one more question. any CAWs that i downloaded that i dont see listed, should i just try to closely match them to the generic wrestlers that are listed if i do make the changes? thanks to any responses.
Old 10-17-2019, 04:40 PM   #418
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
im new to wwe 2k19 and have been reading through some of these posts. i apologize if this has been addressed already but i have a question...why are all the wrestlers rated so low compared to their default attributes? how does significantly lowering them make a better game? i cant think of any one example off the top of my head, but i noticed that some attributes go from being in the 80s to almost the 30s. im asking because im reluctant to make all these changes to the game roster as well as a lot of the CAWs i downloaded unless there is a significant difference. also, one more question. any CAWs that i downloaded that i dont see listed, should i just try to closely match them to the generic wrestlers that are listed if i do make the changes? thanks to any responses.
I would suggest reading through the first 10 or so pages, your question gets answered.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-project.html
Old 10-17-2019, 05:19 PM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeA
Sid vicious 90 -91 heel
Lex luger 90 - Face
Nikita Koloff 91 heel
Z man 90-91 face
Diamond studd heel
Oz heel
Dustin Rhodes 91 face
Rick Rude 91 face
Midnight Express Bobby Eaton
Stan Lane heel
Michael wallstreet heel
Steiner brothers 91 face
Road warriors 90 face
Cactus Jack 90 heel
Bobby Eaton 91 face
Doom Ron simmons
Butxh reed. heel
El gigante face
One man gang 91 heel
JYD 91 face
Stan Hansen 90-91 heel
Ron Simmons 91 face
I second butch Reed an Ron Simmons but also if it could possibly include them as the tag team doom
Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 PM   #420
Rookie

OVR: 0

Also Mean Mark
Freebirds 1990 Michael Hayes, Jimmy Garvin heel
Old 10-17-2019, 08:18 PM   #421
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3

thank you for the quick response. i read through what you suggested and it seems like these attribute changes are legitimate and everyone loves them. it sounds like the changes really differentiate wrestlers from one another and makes the matches interesting, which im all for. now one more question. i just realized the speadsheet has attribute changes for wwe 2k18 and i see a lot of wrestlers on 18s list that i dont see on 19s. guys like jim duggan, texas tornado, the natural disasters, bushwhackers and much more. can i use those attribute changes on wwe 2k19 or will they not translate from wwe 2k18? thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 08:19 PM   #422
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey, Hyperballer21, I appreciate all the work you're doing and don't want to overload you with the requests, but I noticed you've taken down Cameron Grimes, John Morrison, Darby Allin, and Joey Janela. Are they eventually going to be reuploaded?

Also, i have a few requests, if possible, but I understand you probably have plans and already have a lot of requests.

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing Vampiro (2000 WCW), Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, Austin Aries, Davey Richards, David Starr, Ryback, and Mr. Kennedy?

Regardless, I appreciate everything you do, man, and don't want to add too much to your pile.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:00 PM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ya I know it sounds like D riding but these edits single handedly make this game sooooo much better than the stats out the box.... I've had 45 second squash matches I've had barn burners I have also had some of the longest matches ever....and honestly what I really like is that I can actually lose matches...with out of box stats it's likely I win every match which gets boring.....if the people who make it could just implement custom music just one more time I'd play that game forever
Old 10-18-2019, 07:58 PM   #424
Rookie

chrisbosh4's Arena

OVR: 7

The majority of people i know are not purchasing 2K20 myself including. Just very underwhelming and seems like 2K19.5, maybe just a throwaway until the next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »