Home

These Sliders/Settings will change your 2K19! (Beyond Legend sliders 2.0)

This is a discussion on These Sliders/Settings will change your 2K19! (Beyond Legend sliders 2.0) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: These Sliders/Settings will change your 2K19! (Beyond Legend sliders 2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp32k16
If by "OP" you mean opponent then yes but it should feel like a brand new game strategically in all aspects.
OP is opening post. As in "are the sliders in the opening post the most up to date?".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2018, 12:37 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
OP is opening post. As in "are the sliders in the opening post the most up to date?".
Yes! The only thing you should tweak is the difficulty if the game gets too difficult on legend. But if you want to make the top superstars challenging to beat like their real life counterparts, I recommend leaving it on legend difficulty.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:49 PM   #27
Rookie

Yeah decent sliders but i agree the reversals happen way too much...and matches could go on forever especially if someone has resiliency as their payback...they also get tired a little too quick imo...does anyone have sliders for the A.I Cash in options??
Old 11-23-2018, 10:18 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi9
Yeah decent sliders but i agree the reversals happen way too much...and matches could go on forever especially if someone has resiliency as their payback...they also get tired a little too quick imo...does anyone have sliders for the A.I Cash in options??
In real life superstars get tired around 4 mins into the match. If you're using ring escape alot it will drain your stamina quickly. With instant recovery & Speed Buff stamina shouldn't be tedious to manage. I believe any sport that requires constant movement the athletes will start to get tired around 4 mins. Lower regenerating stamina allows you to see better selling animation to strikes and finishers. Resiliency depends how long you take to capitalize on your opponent when they're vulnerable. If you wait too long they will stack up on finishers and take you out with back to back finishers if you rely on resiliency as your main defense. A main event match in WWE programming lasts 10-20mins. I've yet to play a match that elapsed the 20 min mark when using two resilient superstars. I usually start off my matches with strikes to make sure I don't use too much stamina or get taken off my feet. If the cpu gets the upper hand I use my payback to regain control of the match. If the reversals are overwhelming just lower the difficulty. As mentioned in the before, it'll be very difficult to defeat the cpu on a consistent bases useless you know exactly how to set up moves and dictate tempo with whoever you're using.

Last edited by cp32k16; 11-23-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-21-2021, 08:19 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi9

i agree with you, .. since i tweaked everyones attributes, as long as that took, i was already moving everyones momentum down to 30, i decided to also take resiliency and finisher off everyone that had it and give them either adrenaline buff, tank buff, or low blow.

people with resiliency .. it seemed to take 4 finishers to beat them every match so i decided to nix it.

and with the instant finisher payback :: i was constantly having matches against natalya where i would dominate the entire time, but she would use the finisher payback, get me in the sharpshooter and i would tap instantly even if my entire body was still white
Old 07-12-2021, 11:29 AM   #30
K22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp32k16
*The settings below are up to date*

These sliders and settings make the game a lot more challenging and provides you with sim, realistic gameplay. Play at least 5 matches with these settings and sliders, I promise you won't be disappointed. More sweat, more tired finishers, improved comeback, superb match pacing, more payback opportunities!

Make sure sliders are set to default before you apply these settings.

Game Balancing 1

A.I. SS R rate= 100

Ai SG R rate= 100

Ai GS R Rate= 0

AI. GG R Rate= 100

A.I. Finisher R Rate= 100

A.I Foreign object R rate=50

Entrance run in= 7
Mid =7
Post=7
Ref down time= 100

Special move Strength= 50

Foreign object strength= 35

Chain Wrestling D= 100

GB 2 reversal settings are based on the users so it can stay at default.

Game balancing 2

Standing strike R= 50

Standing gapple R= 50

Ground S R= 50

Ground G R=50

Finisher R=50

F object R= 50

More tired finishers, more sweat,
Stamina cost =90

Stamina R rate= 5

Stunned R Rate = 20

This improves the gameplay and gives both sides more opportunities to defend themself

Reversal recovery= 80

Payback 1 =100
Payback 2= 100
Squash Match=50

In the "Gameplay" menu

Legend
Simulation
Reversal Limit -On
Injury- On
Rope break-Off( its much cooler when the rope is grabbed)
(To get more accustomed to the new payback sliders, play with the hud on so you can see how quickly the abilities regenerate after getting hit)

*Clicking the left thumb stick allows you to switch between paybacks*

In the "Match" option turn off superstar hub, and reversal prompt. Apply these setting if you want to make the game even harder. You can leave the reversal prompt on to keep track of your reversals, but due to quicker reversal regeneration it would be rare that you won't be able to defend yourself for more than 10 seconds. Pay attention to the reversal indicator so you can know if you have reversals left. Hint: you can know if you have multiple reversals if the major reversal indicator pops up during a move. By turning the stamina and health gauge off, you will experience the element of surprise because you won't know how many reversals your opponent has, nor will you know if they have a signature/finisher

CPU vs CPU
Hi,

I was wondering what you set as Momentum speed with these settings (most notably for CPU vs CPU)....also, do you use edited match types?

Thanks in advance
Old 05-12-2023, 08:50 PM   #31
Just started!

Thank you for this sliders.
It’s an awesome sliders setting.
It seems like a joke at first, putting everything at 100. But it works.
I tweaked the stamina settings though. I find it difficult to perform finisher following a move especially towards the end. Running finishers and diving finishers are also hard to do due to limited stamina.
For now I’m using 40 for cost and 55 for recovery. I still got tired moves towards the end. Still finding the sweet spot.
I also increase finisher strength a little bit. Maybe 60 - 70. Thinking of increasing it more so that finishers actually end matches.
I had so many great matches using this slider setting.
Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »