Home

WWE 2K20 - 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution Details

This is a discussion on WWE 2K20 - 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution Details within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2019, 11:16 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K20 - 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution Details

2K has revealed details of their new WWE 2K20 - 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution. In 2014, four...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2019, 06:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Tupac71's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K20 - 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution Details

I’m gonna pick up 2k20, my first since 2k17, but I really wish I had more interest in this showcase. The mode itself I love, but playing as the same few wrestlers for all matches gets stale. (Ie. playing as Austin for every single match in 2k16 vs playing through a large roster in wwe13).

And in the two I just mentioned, what made them interesting as a showcase was that they emulated the actual matches which had big spots, wrestler debut’s, shocking moments, etc.... but correct me if I am wrong, and I very well could be because I’m not as familiar with most of these women’s matches that are listed, but aren’t they mostly just good matches, and not so much characterized by big spots which is what makes up the cut scenes and mini games in the previous showcases?

I am cool with it being about the women’s evolution, but instead of it being solely about the 4 Horsewomen, it would have been nice to show some earlier progression (Alundra Blayze, Chyna winning the IC title, Trish-Lita, etc).

Last edited by Tupac71; 09-04-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm glad this mode is solely focused on the Horsewomen and, unlike the televised product, isn't pretending the Bellas were part of the Revolution (when talent like the Horsewomen, AJ Lee, and Paige were rebukes to Instagram models pretending to be wrestlers).

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »