Home

WWE Here Comes the Pain's a Cost-Effective Alternative to WWE 2K20

This is a discussion on WWE Here Comes the Pain's a Cost-Effective Alternative to WWE 2K20 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2020, 10:30 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Here Comes the Pain's a Cost-Effective Alternative to WWE 2K20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Wish it was on PC!
It is if you use PCSX2.

This is my personal favourite list:

SVR2006
HCTP
SYM
SVR2010

SVR2006 was the ultimate release in my opinion. The only two things that I don't like about that game are the standard backflip counters that even Andre The Giant would do and the sleeper mini game that was way too hard.

SVR2010 is basically on my list because that was when we really started the modding community that lives to this day.

I spent so much time programming svredit for 2010 - in the end it had support for all versions of 2010, PSP, PS2, 360 and PS3 - (and that actually resulted in kind of burning out my WWE modding interest), but it really got the WWE game modding off the floor.

It's so cool to see how the games (also the new ones) are all modded to this day and how we can transfer wrestlers between games. This was something I wanted to do since the early Smackdown days, as an old fire Pro, NHL and PES fan where the editing capabilities had always been better.

The work done by brienj on the mod that started it all, SVR2010 2.0, Tekken57 with the PAC editor, everyone researching and sharing info on how to mod the game, the thread we had on caws.ws... That was when the doors were opened for all the WWE modding we can see today on youtube. It was a really cool thing and time to be a part of.

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
Old 02-23-2020, 02:37 AM   #18
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

HCTP tops my list I think mainly because of the season mode. I can't remember exactly but I think voice overs might have started after that and I liked the customization season mode had (adding people, removing, stat tracking, etc).
Old 03-01-2020, 12:15 PM   #19
Rookie

Jatt96's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmanbonzai
There's also still plenty of active CAW guides out there if you want make a certain wrestler but dont want to figure it out from scratch.
Ah yes - the days of when I would print out the CAW formulas at school, and couldn't wait to come home and try them out...only to realize that Razor Ramon CAW looks like freakin' Adam Bomb!

I can't believe the time wasted on creating CAWs back in the day, but as a kid, a couple hours seemed like forever. Now I'm thankful for all of the CAW creators that saves us time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »