Home

WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also Confirms No WWE 2K Release This Year

This is a discussion on WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also Confirms No WWE 2K Release This Year within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2020, 02:32 PM   #9
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Trailer and Details

wow as someone whos gotten every game since wwe 13, i was considering skippinh 2k21 based on me stupidly preordering 2k20 deluxe, and now its obvious that i will be skipping, and continuing to use fire pro
Old 04-27-2020, 03:20 PM   #10
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Was this the exciting news????

Dudddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2020, 03:39 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm
Guys, I really suggest that you invest in Tew2020. The demo is out now, for free, and the full game is $35? and will be out April 30th.

The game is 100x the game 2k will ever release.
I've been looking at the TEW franchise a bit lately. Is it all about the sim/management aspect of wrestling behind the scenes? How do actual matches play out in that series?

This announcement does nothing for me. I actually enjoy 2k19 quite a bit so will play that. Thinking I may dive into Fire Pro Wrestling World as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2020, 05:45 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5
If this plays like WWE All-Stars, I'm in!* Though I am concerned about the looks of the female wrestlers with the big heads.* Nothing against little people, but I've never understood the appeal of making normal proportioned characters look short with big heads??
Old 04-27-2020, 09:36 PM   #13
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also

First impressions seeing the commercial during raw
1) seriously?
2) is this a free to play mobile game?
3) is this for anyone over 8?
4) when I saw the graphics, to quote Jericho “pumpkin headed dipsh—s”
Old 04-27-2020, 09:56 PM   #14
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Oh no. Is this another NBA Live situation?

A terrible release, followed by an announcement* to take a step back and refocus, only for the game to eventually disappear.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:56 PM   #15
Rookie

Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also

Here's some constructive criticism. There's a picture of wwe 2k battlegrounds with stone cold steve austin on the left and the rock on the right. In that picture their upper body tapers to a slim waist. That's how wrestlers should appear in wwe 2k battlegrounds. But in the trailer the wrestlers body looks like blobs with fatty waists and their body for some reason is not tappered, so their upper body to the waist resembles the shape of R2 D2 from star wars. It ain' t right man. It just ain't right. Based on the trailer I like the flaming on fire punches, it looks cool but the soda can bodies of the wrestlers is off. Bighead mode works but the bodies should be tappered with a slim waist. The way wwe wrestlers look in brawlhalla and wwe all stars, they have a slimmer waist. I told you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2020, 02:30 AM   #16
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

So is the main story of the game being every WWE Superstar played Jumanji and got sucked into the game? That's what this looks like, they watched The Rock's versions of Jumanji and said let's make a WWE game around it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »