Home

WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also Confirms No WWE 2K Release This Year

This is a discussion on WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also Confirms No WWE 2K Release This Year within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2020, 07:46 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Trailer and Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
It's been pushed back a couple weeks due to the amount of issues found in the beta/demo.
May 14, I heard.
Old 04-28-2020, 08:27 AM   #18
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I liked NBA Playgrounds to I might like this. As a guy who loves text management simulators TEW seems more interesting.*
Definitely a "wait and see" situation but I'm at least keeping my eye on this.*
Old 04-28-2020, 09:28 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also

Looks ok to me. Not sure why all the hate.

All stars was ok, LOWM was ok. I’m all for an arcade wrestling fighter. NBA playgrounds two is good if you give it time and ignore the stupid play dressy up with NBA players For real money aspect.

Loads of ballers to unlock and plenty of ways to play. Still playing and unlocking and I’m 65 hours on.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:27 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also

The big head mode graphics in nba jam are really good, proportioned arcade bodies with a big head. The graphics in wwe all stars was good, their legs weren't too stocky. The wwe characters in brawlhalla were done right, big head mode also done well. Ultimate rivals has good graphics. Those games all have good arcade graphics. But wwe 2k battlegrounds has people with stocky waists and overly thick legs. I can't see any hips on the women wrestlers.The gameplay looks fun, flaming strikes and slams. I might buy it but wwe all stars, brawlhalla, and ultimate rivals all have better graphics. I told you
Old 04-29-2020, 11:44 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also

I'm actually a little excited about this. I'm not a big wrestling fan, so the 2K games aren't worth it for me. But I had a blast with All-Stars on the PS3. If Battlegrounds can come close to that, I think I'll have fun with it.

And I've had fun with Playgrounds 2, for what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2020, 11:36 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow Re: WWE 2K Battlegrounds Announced, Arcade-Style Action Launches This Fall - 2K Also

2k try to redeem yourselves and put out a quality arcade product because wwe 2k18 was the worst game ever made for the nintendo switch. There are a lot of people that play arcade style games.
Old 05-09-2020, 07:53 AM   #23
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

WWF In Your House vibes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »