Home

WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Gameplay, Universe Mode and Match Types

This is a discussion on WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Gameplay, Universe Mode and Match Types within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2020, 03:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Gameplay, Universe Mode and Match Types

By now, most know the story of 2K’s in-house struggle to bring WWE 2K20 to fruition...

Written By: TJ Henderson

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2020, 09:18 AM   #2
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
These games have so much potential. I really hope the year off will be for the better. If the Universe Mode can have some of these ideas implemented it would definitely keep me coming back.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:15 PM   #3
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
I really believe that updating immersion in Universe mode would get more buys on this product.* And having enough classic wrestlers to make old school universes would as well.*
Universe mode got too repetitive.* The idea of it always excites me and it's all I play but I've never even made it through a full year because it became just wash-rinse -repeat.* I'd love to be able to start my universe at any point in the year as well.* Sure i get if you start at Wrestlemania there may be no rivalries but they could also add an option to start with pre-made rivalries at different stages.

And lastly I really think they should add a mode where guys do age and retire and the CPU creates new wrestlers for NXT that will grow and move* to the main show.* As older guys retire.* There could be a slider for age also or you could choose age when guys retire in their profile.* On top of that in GM mode you could have to sign wrestlers to contracts and if they are "free agents" they could basically be like* Single A guys in MLB the Show where they are listed as independent and perhaps accrue status, injuries, abilities then if you resign them later it's a huge thing when they show up on your show.* Even beyond that if you want to let the CPU do it all you could be totally shocked to see say Edge show up on that nights's RAW.* Announcers say it at the beginning of the show there's a big surprise coming on tonights show or during a match the guys music just hits.* Universe mode has so much potential that is just wasted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »