Home

WWE 2K22 GM Mode Rumors - Five Things It Needs to Feel Modern

This is a discussion on WWE 2K22 GM Mode Rumors - Five Things It Needs to Feel Modern within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2021, 11:56 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
WWE 2K22 GM Mode Rumors - Five Things It Needs to Feel Modern

In this video, Matt explores the rumors suggesting GM Mode is a lock for WWE 2K22,...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 08:34 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K22 GM Mode Rumors - Five Things It Needs to Feel Modern

The game will probably sell well if it were just relatively bugfree and supplied with a new, more modern engine. Imho the current one has his its limitations years ago.

The mode could potentially sell some more games and - obviously - I'd be overjoiced if it was in, but it's hard to grasp that they see it as a game-seller.

Unfortunately it's no longer representative of the in-house rivalries in WWE. Maybe they still do it for Survivor Series? I no longer watch so I don't know.

Either way it was way more fun for me than Universe mode. The latter definitely feels alive, but in the end it all just doesn't matter what you do and I mainly just let the AI book everything and play the occasional event if I like the card. You can literaly get a jobber to take the main title and nobody cares. In GM mode you had to look after the talent and think things through. I'm sure there's several people who love Universe mode as well. Gameplay-wise I lean more towards GM mode. I doubt the game can have both, but we'll see. Either way it's just a bunch of programming and menus. No extra content that takes space.
Old 09-27-2021, 10:00 AM   #3
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: WWE 2K22 GM Mode Rumors - Five Things It Needs to Feel Modern

I will not hold my breath. It has "been a lock" for a couple of years, only for the soulless Universe Mode to be repeatedly shoved down our throats.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »