Home

SimWorld WWE2K14 Experience

This is a discussion on SimWorld WWE2K14 Experience within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Experience

Did you guys change the sound file or somethin because for some reason it has todays date as the release on the first page but the sound file has been out since the 15th or close to it.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are they having trouble with something....I was hoping to have gotten the tutorial today, its been almost 2 days since he said 12-24 hours,lol

I am not trying to be mean, I am just very impatient person by nature,lol

Also, I have no clue on how to do any of this modding stuff, so I need all the help I can get,lmao

Anyway, hope everything is up soon, would love to try and figure out how to do this...

BTW, I already cant do the sound file since it seems like I need to have a wirelss connection from my computer to my xbox to stream the file...So does this mean I cant do any of this? is there another way?

Told ya I need help bad,lol
Old 12-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
See, last year I even lowered the SPD attribute. IMO, a higher speed leads to the "lesser" wrestlers getting more of an advantage. If they are quick, then they are able to pull of more moves, which equals more damage delivered, which gives the lower wrestler with high speed, an advantage.
I thought about that but, as I mentioned, watching the matches, Horowitz is not getting many more moves in than Razor, if any.
Quote:
Also, you have to really raise that REC attribute. IMO, after a certain number, that REC attribute is basically useless, similar to the DUR. So if you have a fast wrestler, facing a wrestler with a low REC, then soon as the wrestler is incapacitated, the SPD of the lower wrestler allows him to do more damage faster. Make sense?
Yep, but, and this is purely a stylistic choice on my part, I don't like the wrestlers jumping up so fast from every move until late in the match. This probably leads to Horowitz getting a few more licks in from the ground game but, given how low his attack attributes are, those few extra hits shouldn't change the whole game, should they? (I don't think he gets tons either, and Razor gets in his extra licks as well so it ought to more or less balance out if not be overall in favor of Razor)
Quote:
The thing is, some attributes affect multiple things. SPD is movement (but only walking), but seems to also affect how "fast" the AI thinks about the next move, from what I saw.
I'll have to give that a look. It would stink if those were connected.

Quote:
The TGH not only affects submission, but seems to also have affect on damage received from Strikes and Grapples. It's as if Yukes was too lazy to give us true attributes, so a lot were combined. Why do we have DEF attributes, if we have reversal sliders? They wash each other out.
I agree. I tried to really low ball them on the jobber but somehow he still manages, off and on, to survive way too long.

Quote:
But, like I did last year, you have to think OVERALL. ALL attributes should be less than a higher rated wrestler. This is what I did last year, and had good results.
Except I don't always want that. I want Horowitz to be quicker than King Kong Bundy. I want Iron Mike Sharpe to be stronger than Shawn Michaels. But I still want them to be jobbers. Like I said, I'm getting the feeling the game just isn't designed to give us that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #36
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheechoo14
Are they having trouble with something....I was hoping to have gotten the tutorial today, its been almost 2 days since he said 12-24 hours,lol

I am not trying to be mean, I am just very impatient person by nature,lol

Also, I have no clue on how to do any of this modding stuff, so I need all the help I can get,lmao

Anyway, hope everything is up soon, would love to try and figure out how to do this...

BTW, I already cant do the sound file since it seems like I need to have a wirelss connection from my computer to my xbox to stream the file...So does this mean I cant do any of this? is there another way?

Told ya I need help bad,lol
Yeah I asked one of the creators today for you but he said he needed to talk to the team. I'm just hopin before Christmas would be awesome but since thats less than 3 days away maybe Jan 1st would be closer,but like I said I don't know. It could come out in a hour for all I know.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #37
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
Yeah I asked one of the creators today for you but he said he needed to talk to the team. I'm just hopin before Christmas would be awesome but since thats less than 3 days away maybe Jan 1st would be closer,but like I said I don't know. It could come out in a hour for all I know.
there were some minor hiccups with move-sets that are now being corrected. all should be up LATE night tonight or early morning.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #38
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

is anyone having problems with the sound file? when I download the file it gets stuck on 62%.... took like 10 times but I got it...im all ready now

Last edited by queenie.paula; 12-22-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #39
Rookie

Re: SimWorld WWE 2K14 Experience

I still cant get Modio on my macbook & I get a corrupted error when extracting 360revolution

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2013, 12:14 AM   #40
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Re: SimWorld WWE 2K14 Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
I still cant get Modio on my macbook & I get a corrupted error when extracting 360revolution
I downloaded both and I don't understand them lol my modio isn't even the same as the one in the video

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »