Home

SimWorld WWE2K14 Experience

This is a discussion on SimWorld WWE2K14 Experience within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #41
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Experience

So I watched/read The Simworld Universe blog was all pumped that the roster project must have been finished since that was up a running come in here look around and nothin.

Least I can expect it within a few hours

LOL correction another issue must have come up. Think we should just aim for the 1st and if it comes out before then great. Since I saw one of the creators posted in another thread but no update was given there or here

Last edited by Mr2Nice; 12-23-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #42
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Re: SimWorld WWE 2K14 Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
I downloaded both and I don't understand them lol my modio isn't even the same as the one in the video
Youtube the version u have. I used Modio on a older version of the roster file and it worked fine. Just make sure you have plenty of stuff copied to ur USB since on mine my pc won't pick it up at first.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #43
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
Youtube the version u have. I used Modio on a older version of the roster file and it worked fine. Just make sure you have plenty of stuff copied to ur USB since on mine my pc won't pick it up at first.
ill wait till the stepby step comes out cause I have no clue at all bout all this lol
Old 12-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #44
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
ill wait till the stepby step comes out cause I have no clue at all bout all this lol
I doubt there will be one hence the reason for the video link. I can't say for sure but my guess that is why they put the video link there so you could watch on youtube and get the info you need in there.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:06 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Experience

I'm curious about the HP ratios...the spreadsheet is still off with those. I mentioned that Goldust has beaten John Cena in a match I watched, and they mentioned there was a "fix" for this. Wondering if it has to do with the HP ratios. Either way, I'll have to do some tweaking on my end because I'm on a PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #46
Rookie

One thing I noticed with the ratios, in my limited experience, going below 20% on one area will cause the CPU to go after it. I don't think it's as spammy as last year but they definitely target it. It does work well for giant types if you rate their legs low because then the other wrestler goes after them which works on a logical level.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #47
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Carbine
One thing I noticed with the ratios, in my limited experience, going below 20% on one area will cause the CPU to go after it. I don't think it's as spammy as last year but they definitely target it. It does work well for giant types if you rate their legs low because then the other wrestler goes after them which works on a logical level.
They target it more, but there is only like what 10% of all moves target the legs/arms. So, it helps balance it out since so many attack the body/head and it's not even that spammy. It's something that almost you have to deal with, especially with guys like Del Rio, where it takes like four+ Arm Breakers to get a guy to tap out on guys.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cold345
They target it more, but there is only like what 10% of all moves target the legs/arms. So, it helps balance it out since so many attack the body/head and it's not even that spammy. It's something that almost you have to deal with, especially with guys like Del Rio, where it takes like four+ Arm Breakers to get a guy to tap out on guys.
Well, each wrestler has limb target moves so, the amount of specific targeting moves is kinda irrelevant, because every wrestler has at least one for each hold and the CPU will use it.

Regarding submission guys like Del Rio, I just go through their moveset and maximize moves that target the body area that their submission targets. It doesn't always work perfectly but it gives them a better chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »