Home

Full Force Pro (WWE 2K14 Universe)

This is a discussion on Full Force Pro (WWE 2K14 Universe) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #33
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Full Force Pro (WWE 2K14 Universe)

Patrick McCoy comes out with Scarlett Ducane and guarantees victory against Anarchy at Desperate Measures. Anarchy interrupts and tells Patrick to watch the next match, because Anarchy will do to Patrick what he does to Jason Copeland tonight.

Anarchy vs Jason Copeland w/ Bianca Hunt
Fairly one sided match. Anarchy hits a super bomb for the pin.
Winner: Anarchy

The American Bulldogs come out and hype their open challenge for the Tag Team Titles this Saturday.

El Diablo w/ Synn vs Caleb Newstead
Fast paced Cruiserweight contest. Newstead goes for the Fisherman Brainbuster but Diablo turns it into a small package for the pin.
Winner: El Diablo

After the match Synn gets on the microphone and demands that El Diablo face Kashimanaki for the Cruiserweight Title. Kashimanaki comes out and says that at Desperate Measures he would gladly put the title on the line.

Logan Christopher vs Elijah Jones w/ Angelica
Another fast paced match. They had the fans on the edge if their seats. Jones attempts the Five Star Frog Splash but Logan gets his knees up and hits the Shooting Star Press for the pin.
Winner: Logan Christopher

We see Brandi Moore backstage giving Ariana Chaos advice about winning tonight's battle royal.

(Winner faces Adam Hyatt for the TV Title at SSN)
Daniel Matthews w/ The Soul Assassins vs Austin Briggs w/ The Headline

Obviously hard hitting. Daniel attempts a dive through the ropes to the outside but catches a chair shot to the head via Giant Monsuta. The referee ejects The Headline from ringside. Austin hits the Brainbuster for a two count. He attempts another but Daniel escapes and hits a shining wizard. Matthews hits Austin with a fisherman brainbuster, then the Death Valley Driver. After, Matthews wins by pin.
Winner: Daniel Matthews

Veronica Clyne is backstage with Matt Kraven. She suggests a couple of teams to face off against the Queendom for the Diamond Tag Titles. Matt and Veronica agree on a couple teams who could give them a good fight.

10-Diamond Battle Royal
(Winner becomes #1 contender for Diamond Title)
Participants: Ariana Chaos, Bridget Bordeaux, Firefly, Jenna Kaufman, Lacey Abernathy, Lizzy Kraven, Natalie Skye, Nina Fox, Pandora, & Synn

Pandora and Synn have seemed to find a common bond. They team up to eliminate Bridget Bordeaux and Firefly. Lizzy Kraven eliminates Synn and Natalie Skye. Nina Fox almost gets eliminated by Pandora, but dumps Pandora out instead. Ariana Chaos eliminates Lizzy Kraven from behind. Jenna Kaufman eliminates Lacey Abernathy and is then dumped out by Ariana Chaos. Nina Fox then eliminates Ariana Chaos to win the battle royal.
Winner: Nina Fox

Backstage Brandi Moore is shown throwing a fit in her locker room because Ariana didn't win the battle royal. Moore is throwing chairs and kicks them over as she leaves her locker room.

FFP Diamond Title
(C) Brandi Moore w/ Ariana Chaos vs Taylor Clawson

Match starts out with the two Diamonds trading smacks. Taylor ducks one and hits the Flatliner but Ariana Chaos distracts the referee. Taylor knocks Ariana off the apron and gets planted by Brandi with a DDT. The match continues to go back and forth until Brandi distracts the referee and Ariana Chaos hits Taylor with the Impaler. Chaos throws Taylor back into the ring and Brandi covers her, but Taylor gets her foot on the rope. Brandi backs up and hits The End Game for the pinfall.
Winner: Brandi Moore

Brandi begins to celebrate with Ariana in the middle of the ring until Nina Fox walks out and stands on top of the entrance ramp. Brandi points to her and begins yelling insults as the show goes off the air.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #34
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

A Sit Down Interview with Brandi Moore

Tyrece Beckman, who has officially retired as a manager for Full Force Pro, has been welcomed onto our broadcast team where he will serve as a backstage interviewer. Today he got his first dose of his new role with an uncensored interview with the current FFP Diamond Champion, "The Apex Diamond" Brandi Moore.

TB: Brandi, thanks for joining me today. How are you?

BM: I'm good Tyrece. Welcome to the broadcast team.

TB: Thank you. Now, let's talk about last night. One hell of a match with Taylor. Ariana did get involved. Many people are talking like you can't beat Taylor without some kind of outside interference. What do you have to say about that?

BM: That's just stupid Tyrece. Listen. You aren't going to get far by asking stupid questions like that. You could ask me how it feels to be the best looking Diamond in Full Force Pro history. You can ask me how it feels to constantly be adored, fantasized about and gauked at. You can ask me how heavy my suitcases are because they're always filled with some kind of championship gold. But asking me what I have to say about idiots suggesting that I need help to beat Taylor, is ridiculous.

TB: Fair enough. Let's talk about your rela-

BM: Tyrece.

TB: Yes Brandi.

BM: My eyes are up here...

(Tyrece looks confused.)

TB: O...kay. Let's talk about your relationship with Ariana Chaos. How did that come about?

BM: Let's talk about more than that Tyrece. Listen, apparently Matt Kraven or whoever runs the FFP website now doesn't want to run a Diamond Spotlight on me. So we can talk about all kinds of things. We can talk about how I was brought here as a stupid valet for Logan Christopher. How I turned on him, joined Simply the Best, and turned FFP upside down. How I'm the greatest Diamond Champion that FFP has ever, or will ever see. We can talk about how I was the leader of the greatest tag team in pro wrestling history, Seduction Inc. We can talk about how Taylor Clawson amounts to nothing without Brandi Moore. We can talk about how every Diamond is jealous of me.

TB: So, your relationship with Ariana?

BM: I saw potential in her. So I pulled her aside at a Wednesday Warfare and told her that I think I could really bring out the best in her.

TB: So far it seems all you've been doing is using her to make sure you defeat Taylor Cl-

BM: How dare you Tyrece. You need to be an unbiased person here. Obviously you aren't. Obviously you wanted to interview me, because you wanted to start ****. Listen. I see you checking me out. I see you looking up and down my body. I know what you want Tyrece. And I'm not buying! So you can take you stupid cheap suit and your ugly shoes and find yourself a new interview. But good luck finding one as successful, as sexy, as hot and as great as me, because you won't! You won't find anyone as great as me! Have fun interviewing the bottom of the barrel honey!

(Brandi tips her chair over and storms away with the Diamond Title on her shoulder.)
Old 02-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #35
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Curious to know what you guys are thinking about this thing I have going on.

Also wanted to see what you thought of Brandi's interview. I'm trying to let you all see some character development.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Ha that interview was great! Love Brandi's personality!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 02-13-2014, 06:42 PM   #37
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Ha that interview was great! Love Brandi's personality!!
She is a fun one to portray.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #38
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11

Sorry I haven't commented yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm really liking what I read here. Good work, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2014, 09:49 PM   #39
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundTheAlarm
Sorry I haven't commented yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm really liking what I read here. Good work, man.
Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:30 AM   #40
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

The show opens up with FFP World Champion Patrick McCoy and Scarlett Ducane inside the ring. McCoy says that tonight he faces Logan Christopher and that he will make short work of him, and prove that he is in the beat shape he's ever been in. Scarlett takes the microphone and says that Patrick indeed is in great shape, and is the sexiest man in FFP.

Firefly vs Mona Skye
Fast paced match with a lot of high flying moves, somewhat odd for Mona. Firefly hits a flying body press for a two count. She hits a tornado DDT for another two count. Then finally hits the Crucifix Powerbomb for the three.
Winner: Firefly

Backstage Tyrece Beckman is standing by with Lacey Abernathy. He asks Lacey Abernathy what it was that she tweeted about having to think about some things. Lacey says that she has been debating on becoming a full time valet, but she isn't sure if she would be content only valeting. She says that she will have to think about it a little more.

Now Francine Davis is standing by with Anarchy. Anarchy says that Patrick McCoy is obviously delusional as Logan Christopher is a Cruiserweight, and Anarchy is a much bigger man. Anarchy says that he doesn't care what McCoy does tonight, that he only cares to be in the best shape he can be in at Deaperate Measures.

Veronica Clyne & Lizzy Kraven vs Pandora & Synn
Hard hitting with Veronica hitting Pandora with a sunset flip powerbomb off the apron. Synn then spits red mist into Lizzy Kraven's eyes as the ref is distracted, and rolls her up for the three count.
Winners: Pandora & Synn

After the match Veronica checks on Lizzy. Meanwhile Pandora sneaks back into the ring and levels Veronica from behind. Pandora and Synn then continue beating on Lizzy Kraven until Lizzy's partner Bridget Bordeaux runs down the isle. Pandora and Synn then retreat.

Now we see a hype video for the Kashimanaki vs El Diablo Cruiserweight Title Match that will take place at Desperate Measures.

Backstage we see Taylor Clawson talking to Matt Kraven. Taylor says that whether Brandi win or lose against Nina Fox at Desperate Measures that she would like to face Brandi in a cage match so that she can finally get a fair shot at Brandi. Matt says that FFP has never had a cage match before, and although it would be quite a milestone to have Diamonds in the first ever cage match, he isn't sure he wants to risk both of them having serious injuries. Matt says he will think about it.

Rochelle vs Bridget Bordeaux
Bridget comes out fast and hard. Rochelle stops her momentum with a big clothesline followed by a missile dropkick. She then hits Bridget with the Widow's Peak for the three count.
Winner: Rochelle

After the match Rochelle grabs the microphone. She says that whether it be Brandi Moore, Nina Fox, Taylor Clawson or anyone else, she is putting them on notice.
Because soon she will win the Diamond Title again.

The scene now cuts to the locker room of the Soul Assassins. Francine Davis is with Daniel Matthews. She asks Matthews if he is ready for his TV Title opportunity, and if he is worried about Austin Briggs interfering.

Matthews says that of course he is ready, and although his main goal is to be World Champion again, that his waist is getting a little lonely. Matthews says that he always has Austin Briggs in the back of his mind, but if Briggs wants to come down he'll gladly lay him out.

Now we cut to Tyrece Beckman standing by with FFP television champion Adam Hyatt. Hyatt says that Matthews better not worry about Austin Briggs tonight, because Daniel is stepping into the squared circle with the greatest wrestler in FFP history, one half of the Power Couple, Adam Hyatt.

Non-Title Match
Patrick McCoy w/ Scarlett Ducane vs Logan Christopher

Patrick toys with Logan. He controls most of the match, but does get hooked into a small package for a two count. McCoy kitchen sinks Logan, then hits the Kryptonite Krunch for the pin.
Winner: Patrick McCoy

Penelope now comes down to the ring and announces that Wednesday at Warfare that she will have another open challenge, and this time she will win and prove that she belongs in the Diamond Division.

FFP Tag Team Titles
(Open Challenge)
(C) American Bulldogs vs ???

The American Bulldogs come out for their open challenge. The lights go out. When they come back on Nathan and Matt are down on the ground and Hunter Brown and Brandon Kincaide are standing over them with steel chairs in hand. They continue to pummel both men with the chairs. The Two Man Mafia then grabs two tables. They set them up, and spike powerbomb both men through each table. Hunter and Brandon then take the FFP Tag Team Titles and leave.
Winners: No match occurred

We cut to backstage where Francine Davis is standing by with Nina Fox. Francine asks Nina if she is excited and ready to wrestle Brandi Moore for the Diamond Title. Nina says that she is ready, but she has most of her mind on Ariana Chaos since she has to wrestle her this Wednesday.

Francine asks Nina if she is worried about Ariana interfering in her Diamond Title match at Desperate Measures. Fox says that of course that thought is in her mind, but that she will have to be ready to take Chaos out as well. Nina says that she also has her tag team partner Samantha West ready to even the odds at any time. Nina then warns Brandi, saying that if she takes Nina lightly in the slightest that Nina will most definitely walk out the FFP Diamond Champion.

FFP Diamond Tag Team Titles
(C) The Queendom vs Brandi Moore & Ariana Chaos

This is another hard hitter with both teams wanting to prove that they are the best. Jenna hits Ariana with the Spear but Brandi breaks up the pin.

Monika hooks Brandi for the Pedigree but Brandi escapes and hits a super kick. Moore hooks her for the Fisherman Brainbuster but Taylor Clawson storms down to the ring. She pulls Ariana off the ring apron, slides into the ring, and hits Brandi with a running knee. The referee calls for the bell and the Queendom grab their titles and leave.
Winners: Brandi Moore & Ariana Chaos by disqualification

After the match Taylor continues laying in punches to Brandi until security comes to the ring and pulls Taylor away.

Now we see Veronica Clyne with Lizzy Kraven by her side. She announces that Pandora and Synn better find a partner because at Desperate Measures Pandora, Synn and a partner of their choosing will face Veronica, Lizzy and Bridget Bordeaux in a Six-Diamond Tag.

FFP Television Title
(C) Adam Hyatt w/ Madison Castle vs Daniel Matthews w/ Angelica

Back and forth contest with many false finishes. Daniel hits a powerbomb followed up with a Macho Man style elbow drop for a two. Hyatt fights back hitting an Olympic Slam for a two count. Hyatt clotheslines Daniel over the top, and attempts a suicide dive, but Daniel hits a European Uppercut as Adam is airborne.

Hyatt attempts the Superkick later in the match but Daniel ducks and hits a German Suplex. Madison climbs to the apron to distract Daniel, but a charging Adam misses his target and crashes into Madison. Matthews hits another German Suplex, then calls for the Death Valley Driver. The referee calls for the bell as the time limit expires.
Winner: Time Limit Draw

After the match Austin Briggs runs down the isle with Giant Monsuta by his side. They slide into the ring, grab Daniel, and pummel him to the mat. Monsuta chokes Daniel while Austin stands over him taunting him. This is how the show goes off the air.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »