Home

WWE 2K15 Wish List

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Wish List within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K15 Wish List

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...-wwe-2k15.aspx

Check out the WWE 2K15 wish list from Game Informer. Have anything to add?

Quote:
Recent years have seen many improvements to the series' control scheme and the overall flow of matches, but one annoying element has remained. No matter how much you mash on or hold that X button, your punches and kicks feel like they're thrown by Linda McMahon even if you're playing as Brock Lesnar. These games are based solely on an industry that consists largely of dudes punching each other, and it's important that changes are made that make it feel like these strikes are actually doing damage.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Wish List

I'm hoping we get an improved universe mode, or just go for a full on GM mode. I'm also hoping matches become more realistic on next gen.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:34 PM   #3
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

I hope that if Universe mode goes away or is renamed, that we can still create our own shows/promotions in some kind of mode.

We need more title belts in the CAB feature. There are only like 6 or so templates which are not enough. We should also be able to download full championship belts too. This feature is so underutilized in 2K14.

Increase the amount of logos from 20 to 50 or 100.

Increase 100 CAW limit to 150-200 now that we have more space and memory on next gen.

Shows should allow for more than just 4 title belts to be assigned. Back in the day, we had 6-7 titles in a promotion at one time.

Bring back the old school Create a PPV feature.

Allow for streamers to be thrown in the ring ROH/NOAH style.

PC Version please
Old 03-22-2014, 08:18 AM   #4
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

They need to make animations feel more organic. Ladder match endings always end with the winner falling off the ladder. Your damage and "spirit" need to have a direct effect on how you move and react in the ring. I've you've been getting beaten down for 15 minutes, you shouldn't stand back up like it's the start of the match (instead, you should have to pull yourself up).

There needs to be some sort or mechanic built in that doesn't allow for cheap, quick wins in various situations:
-1 vs 1 vs xx match needs to have something that makes the non pinning/pinned wrestler react to the pin or submission attempt, regardless of where they are in the ring. If you're controlling that person, maybe they need to implement a mini game for that person to try and make the save.
-In ladder match situations, when someone climbs the ladder the ai's focus should immediate switch to trying to get that person off the ladder, regardless of if they are focused on another opponent or position in the arena.

COMMENTARY. It needs completely redone. Don't use any previous commentary. It's terrible. Study NBA 2k series commentary for help.

Revamp move damage so you don't win with a DDT or neck breaker. The only time you should have a chance at a cheap win is with some sort of roll up pin.

-NXT.

Last edited by almostbobsaget; 03-22-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:27 AM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

yes,just go for a full on GM mode. I'm also hoping matches become more realistic on next gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2014, 01:04 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

We need wrestler tendencies for better AI logic. Like Fire Pro Wrestling.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:03 PM   #7
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1

Every year since wwe 2011 I have been in an online league. This league has had about 40 to 50 members and we all had a blast going for titles and creating awesome storylines. We even had our own website that had everyone's bio and the matchcard for every event. I would love to see them add an actual online league to the game. Where say I could creat a league and invite up to 99 other players into the league. I could set up the rosters, the tag teams, the matchcards and everything. I'm most likley going to be in a league again regardless on wwe 2k15 but it would make it much easier if they actually included one in the game. Also add tag team entrances online and the ability to defend titles online. This mode would be so much fun, the leagues I have been in the past have been the most fun I've ever had in a video game.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:15 PM   #8

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Better audio(crowds,commentary ect.). It's been exact same for several years now. 2K has done great job not just with NBA, but in the past with MLB in terms of commentary, so hopefully this can translate to WWE games.

Custom menu music(we can have custom music for entrances,why not just give us custom music on menus too?). Also...custom music during the matches and ability to mute commentators(only commentators,meaning ring announcer would still be in. It'd be like old school game feel with game music playing during a match).

"WWE Today" type feature(like I said with commentary, having feature like this would be awesome. Imagine if the feature existed today and we used feature to play something like Bryan vs Orton. One of the lines in the commentary would end up being something like "Orton and Bryan competing one on one in a rematch from last week on Raw")

More present superstars(and ability to add in future superstars). Sure, who will ever play with someone like a JTG,Justin Gabriel or something, but it'd still at least be nice to have entire roster in the game. And if a new superstars debuts later on, we should get them in the game too. In sports games if a new player is on a team, the next roster update has them, so why can't WWE games be like that? Right now,if any superstar debuts after Wrestlemania, they're not in the game, so that's like half a year worth of outdated stuff in the game by time release day is here.

Better load times for custom stuff(it's horrible playing a match with custom characters and/or custom arena cause it takes like a minute to load the match, and even regular superstars with custom threads,the match takes longer to load cause of it)

Ability to edit current superstars looks(we all know superstars often change up their apperances,even slightly, so we should be able to edit more things about them, like if WWE 2K15 comes out and Daniel Bryan shaved his beard but in game the beard is still there, using the customization tool,we can remove the beard and make the game look more updated)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »