Home

WWE 2K15 Coverage Begins on Monday

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Coverage Begins on Monday within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 10:49 AM   #41
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Coverage Begins on Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I see people complaining about VC all the time and I play the **** out of NBA 2K and have no idea wtf the problem is, lol.

They use VC for EVERYTHING on the Next Gen version of NBA 2k15. It's crazy annoying in the My GM mode which is why I stopped playing that mode. Plus I like the MyPlayer mode.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 10:49 AM   #42
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

Coverage starts tomorrow! Can't wait.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #43
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I expect nothing less than an amazing game with this being the first full year that 2K was able to put their mark on it.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-03-2014, 01:18 PM   #44
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I expect nothing less than an amazing game with this being the first full year that 2K was able to put their mark on it.
me either. if 2k can turn this franchise around and make it great in one year. I hope another company takes notice!

talking to you NFL
Old 08-03-2014, 04:44 PM   #45
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm off Monday and looking forward to this. Hope VC doesn't get in this also.... getting because of the Sting pre-order, would love to see his gameplay. If VC is in it will be the first and last WWE 2k game I get.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #46

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I won't entirely mind VC, as long as it's reasonable. Don't make people play hours of the game in order to unlock enough VC to unlock a single alternate attire from Heath Slater or something random like that. Many games from 10 years ago had stuff like that. I remember old NBA Live games where you got store points for doing stuff and the points were used on unlocking past jerseys. And WWE games(like Day of Reckoning) where points were used to unlock extra moves,arenas,taunts and so on.

I have no problem with the VC type stuff, as long as enough can be acquired in a short amount of time and can unlock stuff real quickly. Don't have things like VC where you have to be obsessed with a game for awhile to get enough credits to unlock stuff, or just pay to unlock.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:31 PM   #47
Rookie

IIITRE's Arena

OVR: 1

I have a huge issue with VC. If they charge u to make changes like lineups and rosters and other built in game activities for a game u paid 60 dollars for.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #48
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I won't entirely mind VC, as long as it's reasonable. Don't make people play hours of the game in order to unlock enough VC to unlock a single alternate attire from Heath Slater or something random like that. Many games from 10 years ago had stuff like that. I remember old NBA Live games where you got store points for doing stuff and the points were used on unlocking past jerseys. And WWE games(like Day of Reckoning) where points were used to unlock extra moves,arenas,taunts and so on.

I have no problem with the VC type stuff, as long as enough can be acquired in a short amount of time and can unlock stuff real quickly. Don't have things like VC where you have to be obsessed with a game for awhile to get enough credits to unlock stuff, or just pay to unlock.
I loved that in the old WWF/E Games.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »