Home

SimWorld WWE2K Universe Blog

This is a discussion on SimWorld WWE2K Universe Blog within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2014, 05:00 PM   #17
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Arrow Re: SimWorld WWE2K Universe Blog

February 2015 - Week 3

John Cena made his way to the ring to open the show.

John Cena: "In just a couple weeks, Roman Reigns will defend his championship in a hellish match known as the Elimination Chamber. He will defend his championship against not one.. not two.. not three.. not four.. but FIVE other superstars. These are not just any superstars. They are the best the WWE has to offer. It will be a tough test for the young champi..."

Brock Lesnar's music would hit and he'd make his way from the back with Paul Heyman. They walked down the ramp and Lesnar jumped up onto the apron. He got into the ring and Cena dropped the microphone as Lesnar stared him down. Lesnar went at him and started to beat Cena down. After a ground-and-pound attack, Lesnar picked a busted open Cena up and hit an F5 on him he put him in the Kimora Lock.

He would stand over the bloody Cena as Heyman grabbed the downed microphone.

Paul Heyman: "Ladies and Gentleman.. My name is Paul Heyman and I am the one behind the one in twenty one and one.. and you are looking at your future WWE World Heavyweight Champion. The BEAST. BRRRRAAAACCCCKKK.... LEESSNNNAARRRR"

Mark Henry vs Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins would pick up the win by Disqualification after being hit by the Miz. John Morrison had come out an watch the match and the Miz came out to confront him. Rollins got out of the ring and started yelling at both of them for distracting him, but the Miz picked up a chair and swung it at Morrison who ducked and it struck Rollins.

Stardust and Goldust were in the locker room talking about the tag-team division, wondering who they would be defending the title against at the pay-per-view. As they were talking, Luke Harper and Erik Rowan walked in and stood there, staring. The two teams stared at each other for a moment, Stardust and Goldust nodding as Harper started to laugh.

Elimination Chamber promo:

Wade Barrett (WWE Intercontinental Champion) vs Roman Reigns
Roman Reigns controlled a good bit of the match however Wade Barrett caught him with a surprise Bull Hammer. As they were both slowly getting to their feet, Antonio Cesaro came running down to the ring. He rolled into the ring and immediately hit an Equalizer on Barrett. Reigns came running at him and attempted to spear him but Cesaro side steps him and as he turns back around, he hit him with an Equalizer.

Dean Ambrose vs Rusev w/ Lana
Rusev would pick up the clean win on Dean Ambrose.

After the match, HHH announced that Ambrose will face-off against Rusev at the Elimination Chamber PPV

Nikki Bella & Eva Marie vs Naomi & Summer Rae
Naomi would hit the Rear View on Eva Marie, picking up the clean win.

The Usos were being interviewed about the depth of the tag-tea division as they were attacked by Big E and Kofi Kingston with Xavier Woods yelling in the background.

Stardust & Goldust (WWE Tag Team Champions) vs The Wyatts w/ Bray Wyatt

The Wyatt Family would pick up the clean win over Stardust and Goldust. They would pick up the tag-team titles and hold them up while standing over the fallen tag-team champions.

Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth made their way to the ring, Woods with a microphone in hand.

Xavier Woods: "We told the superstars in the back, you either join us or you're against us. The Usos have learned that the hard way and we will continue to send those messages until we are given the opportunity that we deserve. The Authority holds back it's hardest workers in favor of the same, bland superstars for over 10 years. It's time for change!"

Daniel Bryan (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) vs The Miz
Daniel Bryan would pick up the clean win over the Miz.

After the match, however, John Morrison came out and attacked the Miz. Morrison berated him for interfering in his match earlier as we went off the air.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #18
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

February 2015 - Week 3

Justin Gabriel & Adam Rose vs Rybaxel
Rybaxel wins clean with Ryback getting the pin on Gabriel.

Sin Cara w/ Rey Mysterio vs Damien Sandow
Sin Cara won in dramatic fashion.

Sami Zayn vs The Miz
Sami Zayn put on quite a show in a loss to The Miz.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #19
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

February 2015 - Week 3

The show opens with WWE Director of Operations Kane making his way to the ring to make a big announcement.

Kane: "As Director of Operations for the Authority, I'm out here to make an announcement for Elimination Chamber and the opening match tonight. At Elimination Chamber, Seth Rollins will take on John Morrison.. with the Miz as the Special Guest Referee. Tonight, the Miz will take on Dolph Ziggler. However, if anyone interferes, they will.. be.. fired."

Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz
The Miz picks up a clean win against Dolph Ziggler.

Xavier Woods & R-Truth vs Los Matadores
Xavier Woods and R-Truth would pick up the win after dominating the entire match with the Usos watching from ringside. As R-Truth rolled out of the ring, the Usos slid in and attacked Xavier Woods. They'd hit a double super kick on him, sending him out of the ring and to the apron.

Kane would once again make an appearance.

Kane: "At the Elimination Chamber, since none of you can keep your hands off of each other.. we will witness the Usos taking on Xavier Woods and R-Truth in tag-team action."

Paige (WWE Diva's Champion) vs Emma
Paige and Emma would put on a very good divas match with Paige picking up the clean win. After the match, however, Natayla came out onto the stage.

Natayla: "Next Sunday at Elimination Chamber.. the WWE Diva's Championship is coming home to me. Your reign of terror on the Diva's Division ends in two weeks, Paige. You better be ready!".

Wade Barrett (WWE Intercontinental Champion) vs Sheamus
In a match ending in a no contest, Wade Barrett had attempted to take out Sheamus with a steel chair. However, Dolph Ziggler came in to make the save by ripping the chair out of Barrett's hands. Sheamus hit a Brouge Kick on Barrett as he turned around but turned his attention to Ziggler. He reached out to shake Ziggler's hand but hit him with a Brogue Kick as well. He began yelling that he didn't need anyone's help before storming off to the back, the match ending in a No Contest.

Rusev w/ Lana vs Dean Ambrose
Rusev would pick up the clean win with an Accolade. Lana would grab a microphone as Rusev stood over Dean Ambrose.

Lana: "You stupid American's sit here and cheer for this.. filth Dean Ambrose when you COULD be cheering for the greatest man in the World, Vladimir Putin!"

Lana: "At Elimination Chamber, Rusev wants to CRUSH Dean Ambrose in front of all of you simple minded fools. Ambrose... we'll be waiting for your answer..."

Last edited by ronyell; 09-20-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:37 PM   #20
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

February 2015 - Week 4

Raw would open with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon making their way to the ring.

Triple H: "Tonight, you all will be privileged to witness the stars who are in the Elimination Chamber; which... you will be able to watch for $9.99. You will see Cesaro take on Reigns and Cena take on Wyatt. Than for just $9.99, you can see those four, Brock Lesnar and Sheamus, battle in the Chamber Match."

Stephanie McMahon: "Tonight, we will also see the amazing Diva's Division that I've put together. We will see Elimination Chamber opponents, which you can see for only $9.99, Paige and Natalya team up to face off against Eva Marie and Alicia Fox in a Tornado Tag-Team Match!"

Sheamus vs John Morrison

John Morrison would pick up a clean win over Sheamus but after trying to show respect to Sheamus, he was hit with a huge forearm to the face and than a Brouge Kick. He stood over Morrison yelling before celebrating as the crowd boos.

Goldust and Stardust are in the back with Renee Young.

Goldust: "We want to officially announce that we will be defending our WWE Tag-Team Championships against Luke Harper and Erik Rowan at Elimination Chamber.."

Stardust "..........Stardust."

Paige (WWE Diva's Champion) and Natalya vs Eva Marie and Alicia Fox
Paige and Natalya would pick up the win by double tap-out. Paige would lock Eva Marie in the Scorpion Crosslock and Natalya would have Alicia Fox in the Sharpshooter. They would talk back in forth to each other, saying that this is what's going to happen at Elimination Chamber.

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler would pick up the clean win over the Miz, however Sheamus would come out and attack Dolph Ziggler as he stood on the turnbuckle celebrating.

Kane's music would hit.

Kane: "Sheamus, stop. STOP! As Director of Operations, I have the authority to place you in a match. Next week on Raw, you will take on John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler in a handicap match."

Antonio Cesaro (WWE United States Champion) vs Roman Reigns
Roman Reigns picks up the clean win.

Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, Big E and R-Truth are standing in the back with Renee Young.

Xavier Woods: "At Elimination Chamber, R-Truth and I would like to formally challenge the Usos to a tag-team match. We are not finished proving our point and will never be finished proving our point until each and every single one of us stand atop the WWE. We will no longer be held down!"

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
As John Cena made his way to the ring, Brock Lesnar came running down the ramp and attacked him from behind. He'd attempt to injure Cena by throwing him into the ring post multiple times. He than hit him with an F5 on the outside of the ring before standing over his battered body as Raw went off the air.

Last edited by ronyell; 09-22-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-20-2014, 10:59 PM   #21
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

February 2015 - Week 4

Kofi Kingston vs Jey Uso
Kofi wins by DQ after the rest of The New Nation interferes & Jimmy retaliates but gets caught.

CJ Parker vs Sami Zayn
Sami Zayn wins a spectacular match cleanly.

John Morrison vs Miz
Macth ends in a double DQ after they are both counted out after fighting into the crowd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 09:09 PM   #22
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

February 2015 - Week 4

The Miz would open the show in the ring.

The Miz: "The A-Lister. The Miz. The Most Must-See Superstar in the History of the WWE. The Greatest WWE Champion, EVER! While I may not have an official match at the Elimination Chamber, I will be the Special Guest Referee as Seth Rollins takes on John Morrison. I'm out here to promise all of you, I WILL be the best referee to ever come through the WWE and I will call the match right down the middle. Don't you worry, this is just a small hump in my quest to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion!"

Rey Mysterio w/ Sin Cara vs Luke Harper w/ Erick Rowan & Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper would make quick work of Rey Mysterio. Erik Rowan would attack Sin Cara on the outside before getting in the ring and the three would stand over Mysterio. The lights would go out. After a few moments, the lights still hadn't turned back on.

Michael Cole: "I apologize folks.. There seems to be some technical difficulties. We're going to go to commercial and hopefully the lights are back on after."

As we came back from commercial, Daniel Bryan made his way down to the ring.

Daniel Bryan: "At Elimination Chamber, I have been told I will not be included in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match. Triple H and the Authority don't want someone like me regaining the Championship and will do anything to stop me from putting that gold back around my waist.."

Triple H's music would hit and make his way to the ring.

Triple H: "Daniel.. We are looking out for your health. You're just coming back from neck surgery. The Elimination Chamber match is just.. too much for someone like you. You would never survive that match and we don't want that on our hands. We also can't allow our Royal Rumble winner to win the Championship before the Main Event at Wrestlemania. That would defeat the purpose of the Royal Rumble match. But, being the B+ player that you are, we figured that explanation would be a little hard for you to understand. Since you're so upset, we'll place you in tonight's main event. You will team up with John Cena and Roman Reigns to take on Cesaro, Bray Wyatt and Wade Barrett.. Good luck."

Dolph Ziggler vs Ryback w/ Curtis Axel
Ryback would pick up the win after Dolph Ziggler went after Curtis Axel after he jumped up onto the apron. Zigger would drop kick him off the apron but as he got up, Ryback would hit him with a huge Meat Hook before finishing him off with a Shell Shock.

Big E w/ Kofi Kingston vs Mark Henry
With the help of Kofi, Big E would pick up the win over Mark Henry.

Scott Dawson is in the back with Renee Young being interviewed.

Renee Young: "Scott, how do you feel about the way Sheamus has been reacting recently?"

Scott Dawson: "He's been on a rampage lately. He's completely turned on the fans and I have to take some of the blame. Something changed ever since I beat him a few weeks ago and..."

Sheamus came out of no where and hit him with a Brouge Kick. He stood over Dawson as they went to commercial.

Summer Rae vs Natalya
Natalya would pick up the clean win by making Summer Rae tap-out to the Sharpshooter.

John Cena, Roman Reigns & Daniel Bryan (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) vs Cesaro (WWE United States Champion), Bray Wyatt & Wade Barrett (WWE Intercontinental Champion)
John Cena, Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan would pick up the clean win after Cesaro and Wade Barrett both walked out near the end of the match after an argument with Bray Wyatt. Cena would hit an Attitude Adjustment on Wyatt and pick up the pin.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #23
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: SimWorld WWE2K Universe Blog

I would just like to see because we've been a little worried that maybe not many people were following as I thought were.

Are you guys following? How are you liking it? Is there anything you'd like to see more of from us or in the Universe itself?

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »