Home

WWE 2K15 Online League Sign-ups (PS4)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Online League Sign-ups (PS4) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 08:06 PM   #49
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: WWE 2K15 Online League Sign-ups (PS4)

Sucks Ryan got banned I'm going be Xbox One but I still want anything OS related thrive. I'm in an efed now when RPG+Video Game meets. I been around leagues and seen many having a league when's it's a free for all doesn't work. Basically you guys should wrestle the match in WWE 2K15 but maybe try promos,storyline etc to see how you get pushed.

Just throwing ideas to help you guys out! If it was up to me(I know it's not) maybe try and all CAW LG. You guys then rise/decrease down the line based off your performance in ring/storyline etc. It sounds corny as I too was always the guy that wanted real wrestlers. Eventually some guys are already maxed out. Nobody wants to see JTG with the WHC but with your own guy there's no limit.

In my League we also play by DR(double-red). Which is basically you can't hit a finishing move until 2 body parts are red on your oppenant that and other rules. Here's Wrestlution(our Wrestlemania) http://www.ocwfed.com/forum/showthre...-Wrestlution-9 check it out and some rules you guys should adapt. I really want something like this to thrive on OS!

Not stepping on any toes just helping out as this is much much different than joining an 2K League. Hopefully you guys will have fun keeping an eye on this!
Old 08-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
Sucks Ryan got banned I'm going be Xbox One but I still want anything OS related thrive. I'm in an efed now when RPG+Video Game meets. I been around leagues and seen many having a league when's it's a free for all doesn't work. Basically you guys should wrestle the match in WWE 2K15 but maybe try promos,storyline etc to see how you get pushed.

Just throwing ideas to help you guys out! If it was up to me(I know it's not) maybe try and all CAW LG. You guys then rise/decrease down the line based off your performance in ring/storyline etc. It sounds corny as I too was always the guy that wanted real wrestlers. Eventually some guys are already maxed out. Nobody wants to see JTG with the WHC but with your own guy there's no limit.

In my League we also play by DR(double-red). Which is basically you can't hit a finishing move until 2 body parts are red on your oppenant that and other rules. Here's Wrestlution(our Wrestlemania) http://www.ocwfed.com/forum/showthre...-Wrestlution-9 check it out and some rules you guys should adapt. I really want something like this to thrive on OS!

Not stepping on any toes just helping out as this is much much different than joining an 2K League. Hopefully you guys will have fun keeping an eye on this!
Whoa, why did he get banned?
Old 08-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #51
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Welp, what should we do now guys? I'd like to try and keep this as an OS league, with booking/promos/results/etc. posted on the forums and not elsewhere.

Should I go ahead and create a new thread and bring everyone that signed up in this thread over? That way we can edit the OP with the updated roster and champions.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 09:10 PM   #52
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Yeah, go ahead and do that JazzMan.

I'll lock this one up as to prevent confusion.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »