Home

WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF) Signups/Discussion

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF) Signups/Discussion within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF - PS4) Signups/Discussion

This will be a league for the upcoming game, WWE 2k15, on the Playstation 4. This league will feature title belts, rivalries, tag teams, and (hopefully) realistic booking.

General Rules:

1. Cooperation is vital. Egos will not be tolerated. The booker(s) will try their hardest to remain unbiased, and if things don't go your way, please don't get worked up. This is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. That being said...

2. Compete with pride. Remember, you're trying to be the best in the business in this federation. Your goal is to win.

3. You may stream/record what you wish. If you want to go into Storyline Creator and cut a promo with your wrestler, record it, and upload it to YouTube, you are more than welcome to. We also encourage each match to be streamed/recorded so those not involved in the match can enjoy it, as well.

Gameplay Rules (Will be added when the game releases)

Wrestler Selection/Draft:

• Each user will select a wrestler prior to the Federation's first card. You can use only this wrestler for at least three months, so choose wisely.
  • After every three PPVs, any user that is NOT a champion has the option to retain their wrestler for another three months, or to choose any wrestler from the free agency pool.
  • As of right now, created wrestlers are prohibited, due to glitched movesets/high attributes. However, I am open to this idea if enough people are interested and if it's implemented correctly.
  • At the end of each "season" (which in our case would be Wrestlemania), there will be a draft with a randomized draft order. The champions have the option to retain their wrestler and championship or to enter the draft.

Championships/#1 Contenders:

Starting with the first Monday Night RAW card, there will be a tournament held involving the first sixteen users to sign up. The winner of the tournament will be named the OSF World Champion, while the Runner-Up will be named the OSF Television Champion. The tournament will conclude at Extreme Rules, with the Final match taking place in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

At the tail end of the tournament, the last 6 wrestlers eliminated will participate in a free-for-all ladder match for the Hardcore Championship at Extreme Rules. Meanwhile, the remaining pool of users are free to create rivalries with each other (with the GM's discretion), as well as form tag teams to join the tag team championship chase. The OSF Tag Champs will be crowned at Extreme Rules, as well.

We may add further championships, as well, such as an OSF Pure Wrestling Champion, where the champion will only defend in standard one-on-one single matches. However, this, like all of these rules, are still up for discussion.

#1 Contenders will be determined by an unbiased GM, as well as the Power Rankings, which will be voted on weekly by the wrestlers themselves.

As of right now, I am not the GM. We may search for a GM who does not have the game/console, and will sit behind the scenes just for booking purposes.

Current Roster:

JazzMan - CM Punk
FBall Life - The Rock
Birdy - HBK
ItsRileyC - Seth Rollins
Ken - Triple H
IceeWarrior - Dean Ambrose
Jet Sufferer - Stone Cold
ILiveForThis - Bo Dallas
Tre - Dolph Ziggler
ToastCharger - Randy Orton
SilentYetViolent - Broooooockuh Lezzzzzzznurrrr!
Nuggets15 - Rey Mysterio
RaiRaiFromPsn - Kane
cf3410 - John Cena
Thejayboi - Daniel Bryan
Basketball GURU - Sting
ILLCHILL -Bray Wyatt
Detroitfan4life1993 - Curtis Axel
NY4Life - Big E Langston
Victory23 - Roman Reigns
Threattonature - Batista
49UNCFan - Undertaker
ThreeKFive - Sheamus
StevenSD - Sami Zayn
thatdudedylan - Kofi Kingston
dcmecw - Luke Harper
RapboY - Rusev
Amoo316 - Ric Flair
Showstoppa - Hulk Hogan
RangerRick - Chris Jericho
ukmets - Ultimate Warrior
SoundTheAlarm - Bad News Barrett
BleedingRed - RVD
Sheamazin - Ryback
Kunner - Sandow
Jeeeezy Hamilton - Erick Rowan
Slymm - The Miz
Jake Johnston - Booker T
Davezer - Jimmy Uso
gooberg30 - Jey Uso

Waiver Wire:
HBK (Ends at 12:01 PM CT on the 18th) - BleedingRed, Birdy
Cesaro (Ends at 12:01 PM CT on the 18th) - Birdy, Franchise88

Any rules/topics are up for discussion. Please give me feedback/ideas, as I'm just trying to make the best league for all of us

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee

Last edited by JazzMan; 11-17-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
Rookie

ToastCharger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF) Signups/Discussion

Sweet, an official name and everything. Looking forward to this!
Old 08-14-2014, 10:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am on the fence still (as I am mostly not very good lol) but how are you going to decide who gets a major title and who gets the minor one I was thinking maybe based off rating 89 or 90 and above can only compete for the major belt well 87 and below for the minor and the ones in the middle can pick? just so all the champions are not the 90 plus rated guys. And well I am not very good at the game I am and organizational free my favorite things to do in the game is to set up the matches hammer out the world and I would love to just be the GM
Old 08-14-2014, 10:38 PM   #4
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF - PS4) Signups/Discussion

I have a feeling it will come down mostly to user skill more so than the attributes when it comes to the original wrestlers. So I don't think we'll have much of a problem when it comes to 90 overalls holding the lesser belts, though it would be nice to set up a restriction of some sort.

Obviously we don't know the overall levels yet, but...

<93 = World Championship
>92 = World Championship/Television Championship
>89 = All titles

Then the Pure Wrestling title can be for all overalls, as well as tag teams.

Not a bad thought, though it is a little restricting.

As for the GM, I imagine you'll be good to go as long as you're active in the forums and posting the card/watching the matches/etc.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 08-14-2014, 10:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF - PS4) Signups/Discussion

I like the ratings idea. But with the world championship belt, 84+ overall should be able to compete for it. Inclusive, yet not so inclusive as to include the fodder on the roster lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 11:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Awesome I am going to start some Google Doc documents now to help keep track of everything
Old 08-15-2014, 01:04 AM   #7
Rookie

So I have a few plans in place.

1. when it comes to what belt you will be competing for I will leave that mostly for the players choice at the end of every 3 month if you feel you would be better suited to go for another belt you can. (I would prefer if you only went after 1 belt at time for booking reasons. The other option that might be a good idea since a lot of people are not going to be as good as some of the others we can have each player rank them selves based on skill and we can separate the 2 major belts like that.)

2. For number 1 contenders it will be based off of 2 things the Wrestler with the most wins in his division will have a match against the wrestler that has the highest rankings in the user voted the number 1 contender match will be on the first Raw of each month and that becomes a 'feud' until the ppv (main rule for voting is you can't vote for you self and we can decide if we only people to vote for for players in there category eg. World Championship)

3. If you and another wrestler want a 'feud' message me and mostly I will be okay (Major no will be if I find the skill level between the 2 to different or if one is going to a heavy belt and the other is going for the television belt.)

4. I will some times push a wrestler at times I will use my veto power to basically set up a month long battle between some one who deserves a shot and some one who is new or just hasn't had a chance for something for a wile they will battle all month (not just against each other if there are stables could be a 2 on 1 and other various things that flow with the 'story') and when they reach the ppv it will be some special match for number 1 contender for what ever belt it might be.

5. Since I do work full time I will not be able to watch every match it will be up to the winner of every match to message me who won and how long the match lasted (just so if I do notice a huge difference in skill I can try and match people similar skill together maybe even add another 'novice belt' if the group thinks it might be wise.)

6. My main job is to be fair and make it so every one has a chance to compete for a belt and for it to be fun for every one.

I am a little of a stats nuts I am going to make multiple spread sheets 1 to track all wrestlers who won against who, 1 for each title run that gets reset every 3 months to help decided who gets the number 1 contender.

I will make the Google doc open to view just message me your e mail and I will add you to the viewing list (going to really start working on it next week).

If you have any questions please message me and I will do my best to answer them all. Thank you for letting me GM and i will do my best to make it fair and fun for everyone.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #8
Rookie

I would love to join. How do I sign up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »