Home

WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #25
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
The guy playing won off an Irish whip to the turnbuckle lmfao

That should not be allowed

That's Super Cena at his finest. He doesn't even need to hit an Attitude Adjustment to win xD

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 08:14 PM   #26
Banned

Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
That's because:

WO: WWE fans that play video games

We can spot out differences better than fans. Also (and I understand there's an upgrade in systems between the two), but to say this is the same game as 2K14 is just embarrassing, even with awful people at the controls.

I think the My Player/My Wrestler mode is going to blow this game out of the water, and for me, the graphical upgrades may keep me much more interested in the Universe mode

The thing that you have to take into account is that, these dudes are obviously playing this game for the first time ever. Anybody who's played a WWE game in recent years (child or not) could put on a better display than the debacle we just witnessed. The guy couldnt even get back in the ring, ala grappling the apron over and over (smh) before continuously running into the apron. I'll reserve judgement on the movement, because it was very hard to gauge with such novice playing. I would love to see a cpu vs cpu match on Legend difficulty. And im very interested to know the improvements when multiple wrestlers are in a match. And how many can be in the ring at the same time.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:13 PM   #27
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
This was not a great example seeing that the guys were just awful playing it.

Graphics are really nice, not on par with what EA is doing graphically (EA UFC), but still pretty good.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:37 AM   #28
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
Honestly I hate the meter for kicking out of a pin, I miss the button smashing to kick out
Old 08-16-2014, 01:04 AM   #29
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL
This was not a great example seeing that the guys were just awful playing it.

Graphics are really nice, not on par with what EA is doing graphically (EA UFC), but still pretty good.
How is this not on par with what EA is doing with UFC? You may not be able to say it's better, but not on par?
Old 08-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #30
No Way

demencia_total's Arena

OVR: 9

Loving the chain grapple options, although not sure how it will play once I get my hands on it since I did like the previous system. And a huge LAWL at the people saying the graphics are underwhelming. Apart from PS4, I have a high end PC and even compared to some of the best looking games out there this looks amazing. Huge jump from last gen.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:41 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
I see so much potential in this game. It would've just been nice if the kid with the Jay Leno chin and whoever else was playing knew the controls. I really want to see how the game looks when it's played right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 07:06 PM   #32
Just started!

Graphics look good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »