Home

WWE 2K15: Full Hands-On Impressions

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15: Full Hands-On Impressions within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2014, 06:44 AM   #41
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
WWE 2K15: Full Hands-On Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
I sure hope Universe Mode is more than just matches and random cut scenes. Even the rivalries are kinda weak. Its just two wrestlers matching up every single week.

Sounds like WWE booking to me. Lol

Anyways can't wait to hear more about this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #42
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: WWE 2K15: Full Hands-On Impressions

Is the pin mechanic still the same i hope not i want more than just the bar system.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 08-21-2014, 09:11 AM   #43
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
Is the pin mechanic still the same i hope not i want more than just the bar system.

In the gamescom footage the pin meter was still used. What would you rather have? I ask people all the time because personally I like the meter because at least I have control over kicking out or not. Button mashing for me at least, feels like the control was taken out of my hands and it was a matter of waiting to see if you kicked out or not. Hopefully they have refined the meter and I've heard that the resiliency skill is gone so that should help things.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-21-2014, 09:32 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
In the gamescom footage the pin meter was still used. What would you rather have? I ask people all the time because personally I like the meter because at least I have control over kicking out or not.
I prefer something that would bring their ratings and other factors into effect. The meter seems odd because it's more timed based instead of factoring other things into it, and like in one of the Gamescom videos, the guy lost from a weak move because he couldn't time it properly.

I understand people like the meter too, so I would at least like the option to change that
Old 08-21-2014, 09:45 AM   #45
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
I prefer something that would bring their ratings and other factors into effect. The meter seems odd because it's more timed based instead of factoring other things into it, and like in one of the Gamescom videos, the guy lost from a weak move because he couldn't time it properly.

I understand people like the meter too, so I would at least like the option to change that

That makes sense haha. Maybe a combo of the meter with ratings coming into play somehow? But yeah I can't lie that is the only thing that bothers me about the meter is that if you land a weak move like in the gamescom footage you can lose the match on bad timing. That, is frustrating hahaha!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 04:13 PM   #46
Just started!

Icon4 Custom Music

This may or may not be the right thread to ask this question, but does anyone know whether or not I will be able to use custom entrance music on the PS4 version of WWE 2K15? I have MLB The Show and I am unable to download mp3 music onto the PS4, so therefore can't use custom walk-up music in that game. If I can't get any song I want for my entrance music in this game, it will turn me off from it a bit. Anyone know of anything that would help in this case?
Old 08-21-2014, 05:25 PM   #47
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Custom Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanpearlman
This may or may not be the right thread to ask this question, but does anyone know whether or not I will be able to use custom entrance music on the PS4 version of WWE 2K15? I have MLB The Show and I am unable to download mp3 music onto the PS4, so therefore can't use custom walk-up music in that game. If I can't get any song I want for my entrance music in this game, it will turn me off from it a bit. Anyone know of anything that would help in this case?
Nothing can be done with that until Sony updates to add mp3 support. It sounds like they are adding it in the future, but I highly doubt Sony will implement it in time for it to work in 2K15.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:52 PM   #48
Pro

Re: Custom Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
Nothing can be done with that until Sony updates to add mp3 support. It sounds like they are adding it in the future, but I highly doubt Sony will implement it in time for it to work in 2K15.
That has really killed the amount of time I've spent on MLB The Show

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »