Home

WWE 2k15- What are your Plans for Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15- What are your Plans for Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #33
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2k15- What are your Plans for Universe Mode

was Sin Cara confirmed to be in
Old 10-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #34
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
was Sin Cara confirmed to be in
Not that I have seen, but the roster pages still say full roster to be announced. Getting kind of late in the game with the PS3 and X-Box 360 games being released soon.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 10-18-2014, 12:04 PM   #35
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I do wanna do an NXT show along with 2 maybe 3 main shows like I did with my Universe on 2k14. I plan on giving the ladies their own show because it's something different than what most people do. But I plan on waiting to start my Universe though because I want to see what the CAW suite looks like.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
I agree with waiting to start as well because I want the DLC guys available as well as the great Creations people come up with that arent in the game or ROH, TNA, Japan, Indy guys.

I plan on probably starting my seasons one (based on sports seasons) until all of that is available. That one I wont put up much for results just wins and loses and current standings probably and only use guys in the game most likely but might bring more guys in at time.

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 02:24 PM   #36
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I do wanna do an NXT show along with 2 maybe 3 main shows like I did with my Universe on 2k14. I plan on giving the ladies their own show because it's something different than what most people do. But I plan on waiting to start my Universe though because I want to see what the CAW suite looks like.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
It's suck having to wait to start. I need some caws to make up my third brand and to fill the NXT roster.

Thankfully My Career is there this year.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #37
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah I do plan on doing a write up for MyCareer in the meantime so I'm excited for that too.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-18-2014, 04:40 PM   #38
Rookie

Fruit Pastilles's Arena

Will straight away get rid of Smackdown and retire the US title if possible. I'd actually like to bring back the Cruiserweight title too, again, if possible, and have the Intercontinental as a prestigious title again. I might not start my Universe until there's good Bálor, Itami and Steen CAWs as I'll be bringing Zayn up to the main roster ASAP and those guys will be big for NXT.

For my champions, I'll start them off the same as they are in real-life and go from there. Cena will get a heel turn, and my top guys will be Ambrose, Ryback, Punk, Rollins, Wyatt, Bryan, heel Cena and Harper. Cena is talented and if he wasn't so stale, he'd definitely deserve to be in the main event picture. I'd try and book him similar to heel Bret Hart in the mid-late '90s as they're pretty similar with their career path.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #39
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

So quick question for everyone. I am definitely planning on doing a "seasons" like Universe for one of my Universes with little write up to it.

My question would be do people think I should use the legends in the game since this will be a very unique approach to a Universe and would be done on a separate log in probably.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 10-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #40
Rookie

Not entirely sure what I plan on doing as far as rosters go and call ups from NXT but I have a preliminary plan for Wrestlemania 31 matches. Not sure how many matches I'm allowed, if 8 I will take either the tag or divas match out, if 10 I will add a feud between my created self and maybe Chris Jericho.

Andre The Giant Battle Royal- Winner will probably be the Big Show as I retire him following this match.

Usos (face) vs The Ascension (heels) - The Ascension retain tag titles that they win at the Elimination Chamber PPV.

Daniel Bryan (Face) vs Rusev (Heel) for the US championship- Daniel Bryan hands Rusev his first clean loss in the WWE and wins US title (which is about the level I will start him at when he returns from injury until hes back to being main event material.)

Randy Orton (Face) vs Bray Wyatt (Heel) vs Dean Ambrose (Heel) - Just a match I thought of because I didn't know how else to book them, not sure which of them I want to make faces, maybe all of them, but for the sake of this I'll have Bray Wyatt winning this match to really push him into the title picture immediately.

Sting (Face) vs Kane (Heel) - Sting returns and faces the Demon Kane in his first match in WWE. Sting wins the match, and Undertaker comes out and stares Sting down which will lead to a WM 32 match between the two where the loser will retire.

Roman Reigns (Face) vs John Cena (Heel) - Plan on turning Cena into a top heel and slowing down Roman Reigns push a bit, but Reigns will win this match.

Aj Lee (Face) vs Stephanie McMahon (Heel) for the Divas Title - I don't plan on purchasing the Season Pass, so if they don't have a good CAW Paige then I'm going to go with a AJ Lee vs Stephanie rivalry where Stephanie will challenge AJ for the title at TLC and win, Aj will win her title back here.

The Rock (Face) vs HHH (Heel) - thought of a few ways I could go with booking HHH, I may choose to have Triple H vs Roman Reigns here instead and have Cena take on The Rock in their grudge match which The Rock would win, or have CM Punk vs HHH here and have Roman replace Punk in the main event, but if I go with HHH vs Rocky, The Rock will win.

CM Punk (Face) vs Brock Lesnar (Heel) for the WWE Championship - The storyline of course will be Punk returns at the Rumble and wins it, challenges Brock for the title and actually main events Wrestlemania. CM Punk will be victorious in this match and just as you think it's another Cinderella story like Daniel Bryan at WM 30, Seth Rollins comes and successfully cashes in MITB.

That's what I got right now, what do you guys think? I should probably be hired by WWE to be a creative writer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »