Home

Should I Get WWE 2K15?

This is a discussion on Should I Get WWE 2K15? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Should I Get WWE 2K15?

I haven't owned a WWE based game in roughly five years. Just really haven't liked the direction the games have gone in recently. However, I'm intrigued in this year's game because of the edition of My Career Mode. I was a big fan of the game in 07, particularly the story mode. I thought it was great and a lot of fun, so I'm wondering if this MyCareer mode will keep me entertained like the 07 story mode did. I'm not up to date on a lot of news though, and don't know the full extent of what's going to be in the game, so, to you guys, sell this game to me. Why should I get it, and how is it different than it has been?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 12:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Should I Get WWE 2K15?

What system are you getting it for?
Old 10-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #3
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

You really can't expect a solid answer to your question until the game is released. Your guess is as good as anyone's on MyCareer.

My best advise if you're not sold on getting it yet is to wait until a week after the release date and ask the same question. You'll at least be able to gather opinions from those that have the game. Until then, it's just going to be speculation that could lead to regret.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:17 AM   #4
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

It is hard to say at this point. We haven't a whole lot when it comes to gameplay or seeing the game in action. But this game looks to have a lot of potential running on the new systems and the addition of MyCareer could be amazing. But if you really want to know then wait until late November when reviews for the game have been published and there is a pretty decent level of discussion about the game here.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Yeah, I haven't been paying much attention to the news and such, and I honestly thought we were closer to release than we actually were. I'll wait, probably watch an IGN review, and come back to this thread when it comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 05:33 AM   #6
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blitz
Yeah, I haven't been paying much attention to the news and such, and I honestly thought we were closer to release than we actually were. I'll wait, probably watch an IGN review, and come back to this thread when it comes out.
The game was meant to release on PS4/XB1 the same day as the PS3/360 version but was pushed back.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:09 AM   #7
Rookie

DarkOzzy1's Arena

I've been asking the same thing...I'm wondering if getting 2k14 wouldn't be a bad idea. It seems like for last gen consoles nothing was really changed, except for a few added wrestlers
Old 10-16-2014, 09:14 PM   #8
Rookie

I think the gameplay is going to be much more sim this year with the stamina feature. The movements have been slowed down to a realistic speed as well. Not much info out there about the game modes, but from what I've heard from people who've played it is the gameplay is much improved.

With 5X the animations and the improved commentary I have pretty high hopes for this game. It should easily be the best WWE game in a decade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »