Home

WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #57
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed

Okay, I'm clearly confused by all these different SKUs, so someone clear up for me what I've spent my money on:

I preordered the $80 digital version of WWE 2K15 on my PS4 this week. What of the announced "bonus" content (including Hulk Hogan and Sting) will I be receiving in late November?
Old 10-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #58
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Okay, I'm clearly confused by all these different SKUs, so someone clear up for me what I've spent my money on:

I preordered the $80 digital version of WWE 2K15 on my PS4 this week. What of the announced "bonus" content (including Hulk Hogan and Sting) will I be receiving in late November?
Looks like we get Hogan, Sting, Paige, 2K Showcase Feuds, and Unlock All accelerator.

NXT, WCW, and Moves Pack separately.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:24 PM   #59
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

I'm really disappointed with these news. Two of the three Showcases aren't interesting to me (couldn't they really get any two better ones than Henry and Orton vs Christian?) and having to pay for other stuff on top of the Season Pass is too much to me, paying more than what costs a game and a half for all this isn't worth it IMO. It still baffles me that you have to pay for moves in this game, I don't know how THQ and 2K could/can get away with that.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
I'm really disappointed with these news. Two of the three Showcases aren't interesting to me (couldn't they really get any two better ones than Henry and Orton vs Christian?) and having to pay for other stuff on top of the Season Pass is too much to me, paying more than what costs a game and a half for all this isn't worth it IMO. It still baffles me that you have to pay for moves in this game, I don't know how THQ and 2K could/can get away with that.
Simple, people pay for it.

That said, if there was not a Digital Deluxe Edition, I would be very upset right about now, paying nearly $160 for everything instead of $95.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #61
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Orton and Christian was a heck of a feud, and Mark Henry had a great Hall of Pain run.

Off to pre-order my Digital Deluxe Edition then I guess...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 07:19 PM   #62
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm a little confused here. Bare with me as I own ZERO games and have recently gotten back into WWE after at least a decade hiatus.

I have paid for the PS4 pre-order at GS for $60. I know I get Sting.

So what does the season pass $25 add on get me then? Just a few showcases? Do I get to use those extra guys outside of that mode? Do I have to purchase (example) the WCW pack at an additional cost on top of the $25? I thought a "season pass" gets me everything at a bundled discount, but if I don't buy a season pass, I could just buy individual items.

If I were to go the digital route (hate that since I like to sell back games), what does GS do with the money I already paid? I don't want anything else and I already paid for batman and far cry too.

Last edited by cherman24; 10-14-2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:36 PM   #63
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
I'm a little confused here. Bare with me as I own ZERO games and have recently gotten back into WWE after at least a decade hiatus.

I have paid for the PS4 pre-order at GS for $60. I know I get Sting.

So what does the season pass $25 add on get me then? Just a few showcases? Do I get to use those extra guys outside of that mode? Do I have to purchase (example) the WCW pack at an additional cost on top of the $25? I thought a "season pass" gets me everything at a bundled discount, but if I don't buy a season pass, I could just buy individual items.

If I were to go the digital route (hate that since I like to sell back games), what does GS do with the money I already paid? I don't want anything else and I already paid for batman and far cry too.
  • Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
  • Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
  • Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).

That's what you'll get with the DLC. Everything else is additional payments. If you get the Season Pass, the extra stuff is discounted but you still have to pay extra.

As for GameStop. You can cancel your preorder and be refunded your money.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
  • Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
  • Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
  • Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).

That's what you'll get with the DLC. Everything else is additional payments. If you get the Season Pass, the extra stuff is discounted but you still have to pay extra.

As for GameStop. You can cancel your preorder and be refunded your money.
So just wanted to make sure I got this clear, the showcase stories and the playable characters in that are ONLY during that mode? So for My Career mode, I won't be able to have those characters...only Paige?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »