Home

WWE 2K15 Superstar Studio Details and Trailer

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Superstar Studio Details and Trailer within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2014, 07:45 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
why did they not put this feature on nba 2k15??? thats a nice feature. look forward to this game even more now.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
This will be good so long as guys can find good faces to use. But what he did show looked very limited, this feature isn't going to fly unless they have the hair needed for some CAWs to work i.e Randy Savage hair from the 80s, Earthquakes hair, Ultimate Warrior hair, and Savages beard.

25 slots does seem pretty stupid considering you can still download other CAWs, I mean we could actually recreate the (example) 1990 Royal Rumble with the most realistic looking CAWs ever, most photo real ones anyway, AND WE CANT EVEN HAVE 30 WRESTLERS???? Thats messed up.

One step forward > two steps backwards.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:34 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Haven't heard anything about superstar threads. Is this gone from next gen?
http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k15/wwe-2k15-dev-q-a-recap-superstar-editing-only-25-caw-slots-paint-tool-replaced-more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #36
Rookie

jaredsmith83's Arena

Re: WWE 2K15 Superstar Studio Details and Trailer

I am one who will sacrifice a good looking entrance for a good character in the ring as well. I tend to start skipping the intro's after so long anyways. I think this is a great building block going forward though. Sure, it can be seen as a step back compared to the current/last gen systems like PS3, but at the same time, next gen is a whole other animal for developers. This creation system is going to make things work a lot smoother than we were used to.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:27 AM   #37
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

I watch nearly all the entrances so it definitely matters to me. But given the choice, I'd rather have someone with a great likeness than a perfect entrance.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
I watch nearly all the entrances so it definitely matters to me. But given the choice, I'd rather have someone with a great likeness than a perfect entrance.
That's the problem. We shouldn't have had to make a choice. They simply shouldn't have removed the generic entrances from the create an entrance feature. Add that to the fact that they probably kept the crotch/boob blur on the game, and your wrestlers still won't look perfect.

The addition of allowing us to upload images is a fantastic step in the right direction, but with all the stuff they removed, it's impact isn't as profound as it should be.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #39
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah I hope we get custom music back at some point. That is a big downer. But as long as Otunga's theme is in then at least I have a back up for my character.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-04-2014, 01:01 PM   #40
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
This will be good so long as guys can find good faces to use. But what he did show looked very limited, this feature isn't going to fly unless they have the hair needed for some CAWs to work i.e Randy Savage hair from the 80s, Earthquakes hair, Ultimate Warrior hair, and Savages beard.

25 slots does seem pretty stupid considering you can still download other CAWs, I mean we could actually recreate the (example) 1990 Royal Rumble with the most realistic looking CAWs ever, most photo real ones anyway, AND WE CANT EVEN HAVE 30 WRESTLERS???? Thats messed up.

One step forward > two steps backwards.
If this game is one step forward and two back for you.. Not sure you should be playing it. The gameplay and graphics got a huge overhaul and we lose some CAW spots? I don't get that mentality.

I understand the frustration, but two steps backwards cause you lose CAW spots? Come on man..

Gameplay + Graphics will ALWAYS take priority over something like how many CAWs can you have. 25 is still good for a first year, some of you need to understand how much more the new models require compared to last gen, of course they cannot fit 100 highly detailed models in the first year, they could've gave you 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »