Home

WWE 2K15 Launch Day Patch Has Over 200 Fixes In-Game

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Launch Day Patch Has Over 200 Fixes In-Game within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2014, 11:49 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Launch Day Patch Has Over 200 Fixes In-Game

The wrestler indicator is messed up. The name of the wrestlers are switched. Even the manager has the same indicator name as the human/COM user. I know most turn the indicator off but I turned it on for the heck of it and saw this.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:00 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Did you read the last gen or the current gen reviews?
Current gen I have an X1 they were talking about how a lot of things are still missing on the current gen, does this affect the game in anyway?? I just don't want to feel like I'm waisting money...
Old 11-19-2014, 06:47 AM   #11
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Current gen I have an X1 they were talking about how a lot of things are still missing on the current gen, does this affect the game in anyway?? I just don't want to feel like I'm waisting money...
It depends on how you like to play. I personally don't care that much about creation modes so this game works for me. You might want those creation modes so it might be for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
I am truly underwhelmed by this game. I opened it hesitantly thinking I should play GTA first and I might even take it back for some reason. Then I said nah I have had all of the titles going back to the ps1 days so I popped it open because I knew I would eventually get it anyway. This is a completely different game feeling wise. In the first two hours I fought 2 exhibition and 1 myplayer match after the ridiculous amount of time it takes to make a player. I didnt even do the moves as I was tired of doing it(load times for every button press).

I stopped to play GTA and had to make more space to install and the installation took long enough for me to watch a SM4 battle and an episode of S.O.A . Then I didn't have the time anymore to play. Today I can dig into Wwe and hope I can like this game a lot more. #WhatIsWrongWith2K
Old 11-19-2014, 01:27 PM   #13
Just started!

prowrestlingguy's Arena

200 improvements weren't enough. I'm currently locked out of my game because apparently you have to be online at certain points in the game or your data will be erased.
I was having a blast with this game for the 1 day that I got to play it tho.
I'd strongly suggest 2k15 for wrestling fans, but you should wait a month or two to see if they get all the problems fixed.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:57 PM   #14
Rookie

Dprimetime21's Arena

OVR: 6
No create arena? Only 25 slots for wrestlers? Wow thats just terrible. Really mad i sold my ps3. Best part of the game for me is downloading all the old Wcw superstars and rings to play in Universe. I shoulda just kept 2k14 and my ps3
Old 11-20-2014, 02:04 AM   #15
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dprimetime21
No create arena? Only 25 slots for wrestlers? Wow thats just terrible. Really mad i sold my ps3. Best part of the game for me is downloading all the old Wcw superstars and rings to play in Universe. I shoulda just kept 2k14 and my ps3
Shut up lol man no one told u to sell your PS3 it took you long enough

Side note I know him admins lol

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 05:27 AM   #16
Rookie

richiesbx137's Arena

WWE 2K15 Launch Day Patch Has Over 200 Fixes In-Game

Good thing I did not get it. No arena creation and no 100 wrestlers, no deal it will be PS3 for this year. They must have it or no deal. 25 is not good incase WWE adds new wrestlers. Also depending on the system no music to put it in as well for certain wrestlers as well that is also key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by richiesbx137; 11-20-2014 at 05:30 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »