Home

WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 12:18 AM   #9
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread

i been playin with attributes all week and ive changed three different attributes, and its made some good results. The three that i have changed are strength, damage recovery, and momentum. the strength one i got the idea from the 2k forums to make weight detection better, such as limited guy to pick up the super heavyweights. here is what has been working for me for each stat.

Strength - mark henry is the strongest so i have him with 100 and a heavyweight needs an 84 or higher to lift him and big show, so the only guys i have to lift them are cesaro, cena and ryback. now signatures and finishers dont use weight detection so anyone can pick them up then. i made a new strength stat for each wrestler ranging from 100-42.

Damage Recovery - This seems to go with how fast guys will recover from getting beat down. my guys range for this from 65-40. Top guys get a 65 for me and work their way down to jobbers at 40. I put slower/powerful guys lower also at they don't take as much punishment usually. Examples for this are cena 65, punk 60, ziggler 55 big show 40

Momentum - This is the attribute that i found to make matches longer, as when the stat is lower it takes much longer to build up your momentum to get a finisher and signature. For this one i broke it down by how i viewed my superstars, for example mega stars were rated from 60-50, world title contenders were 50-45 top mid card guys were 45-40, mid carders were 40-35 and lower mid card was 35-30 then the jobbers were 25-20. This makes matches go way longer then usual just on the normal match setting as i save epic for rivalry and titlematches ar pay per views.

Im going to keep working on stuff like this and see what else the game has to offer
Old 12-01-2014, 02:54 AM   #10
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0

glad to see guys working on this i love realisym
Old 12-03-2014, 01:26 PM   #11
Rookie

It looks like the power attributes are set to high also... Arm,Legs,Grapple,Running. I tried lowering them and it seems like it helps making the matches longer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 11:46 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by subinate027
It looks like the power attributes are set to high also... Arm,Legs,Grapple,Running. I tried lowering them and it seems like it helps making the matches longer.
I'll be able to start testing as well. Just getting settled in my place so boxes are everywhere! Has anyone attempted to write down each wrestlers attribute on an excel spreadsheet?
Old 12-04-2014, 02:05 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

Here, I made it on Google drive so we can all work on it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 12-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy

Thanks! I think for now we should just input the default ratings. Then we can adjust from there on another sheet.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:27 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy

Great work! I think you should share this over on the 2K forums. Although use the Weight Detection thread as that's where the work seems to be taking place, added to the fact that those forums are full of idiots so you don't want it to be too public. You (or anyone) could also begin to fill out the strength stat with the work they've done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Thanks! I think for now we should just input the default ratings. Then we can adjust from there on another sheet.
I guess you could put the default in there and put anything that's changed in bold/another colour.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 02:23 PM   #16
Rookie

burritos13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodzy
Great work! I think you should share this over on the 2K forums. Although use the Weight Detection thread as that's where the work seems to be taking place, added to the fact that those forums are full of idiots so you don't want it to be too public. You (or anyone) could also begin to fill out the strength stat with the work they've done.
you mind giving a link to the forum? i tried looking but not sure i found it

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »