Home

WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM   #57
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
I'll have to try this when i get home from work. So far, it makes sense to do that.

Looking at my spreadsheet, the top 19 wrestlers are 80, 85, or 90. Santino and R-Truth are 80. Sheamus and Cesaro are a 70. I bet if you reversed those you would see a difference.

Updated the first post of this thread with the excel file for attribute changes. Take a look. I added the wrestlers card status which will determine some ratings. If any changes/suggestions, let me know.
Im curious to see what it brings, im going to have some time tonight i think to play around with it, hopefully ill be able to give it an hour or two
Old 01-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 3

@All -

It is great to see a thread like this....The one big issue I'm seeing with the game (via streams), is that even on Legendary level you will see the wins by the likes of Fandango (Hum-user) beat Rollins (CPU) or Batista (CPU). The last WWE game that I bought was actually Smackdown:Here Comes the Pain. The biggest aspect that I appreciated about this game was that you would rarely (if ever) see these kind of unrealistic wins. Let the user be Hurricane and put him up against Christian (CPU) or Edge (CPU) in HTCP and it would be truly an uphill battle to even get enough 'momentum' to get a Finisher or even fill up the meter 1/4th.

And that is what I think could possibly be achieved with the ideas that have been proposed in the thread. And I think with the vast amount of attributes editing that can be done (just as in other 2K games) and the knowledge of our OS fam, maybe we can all collaborate and make this game even more sim-like. By no means am I any editing guru, but I know this game has alot of potential. The match pacing is really awesome from what I have seen in streams.

For some reference, I found this youtube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMNR7T_--nM

Would be awesome if the person that uploaded this youtube video was a member of the OS crew. The ebb and flow of the match was awesome. And the amount of time to lead up to a signature/finisher is pretty good. Basically, I hope there is a way we could get the superstars to 'build up' to their signatures & finisher in more of the way that HTCP did in that superstars have a clear 'advantage' over the mid-card level talent. And have some epic matches for the likes of Cena vs. Brock, etc....
Old 01-05-2015, 04:21 PM   #59
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

i also changed the momentums to lower rates, guys like bryan cena lesnar hogan top guys are in the 60's n jobbers are in the 20's it takes alot longer to build up a finisher this way, only problem is alot of matches are ending after regular moves then, but i ahvent changed arm or leg power yet either
Old 01-05-2015, 04:37 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
i also changed the momentums to lower rates, guys like bryan cena lesnar hogan top guys are in the 60's n jobbers are in the 20's it takes alot longer to build up a finisher this way, only problem is alot of matches are ending after regular moves then, but i ahvent changed arm or leg power yet either
The problem is that the AI is programmed to win any way possible. So if the AI feels a bodyslam will finish off it's opponent, it will do it. It would be nice to have them finish by using a finisher, though.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:44 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
The problem is that the AI is programmed to win any way possible. So if the AI feels a bodyslam will finish off it's opponent, it will do it. It would be nice to have them finish by using a finisher, though.

Another thing I noticed along these lines is that once the AI performs their 'signature', they go for the pin, rather than trying to do their finisher. Quite frustrating that the dev team couldn't get this piece on point considering in Here Comes The Pain, you would have the likes of Goldberg (CPU-controlled) 'store' 2 finishers to perform the spear and then proceed to do his jackknife. Then go for the pin. I have seen on multiple streams that the CPU-controlled wrestler will go for the pin on a body slam or clothesline. This is really causing me to not take the wrapper off the game and give it a go...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 10:16 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am still on the PS3 version of 2k15, looking over the spreadsheet that was posted what columns would be best for me to use since the old gen doesnt have all the extra attributes?
Old 01-05-2015, 10:20 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by raustin264
I am still on the PS3 version of 2k15, looking over the spreadsheet that was posted what columns would be best for me to use since the old gen doesnt have all the extra attributes?
Honestly, I wouldn't know. I only have the PS4 version now. Use the colored columns, unless there is no value there. As far as PS3, maybe try and use the columns that match what the PS3 has?
Old 01-05-2015, 10:25 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yea I tried that but some couldnt match up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »