Home

WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2015, 10:30 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: WWE 2k15 Attributes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by raustin264
Yea I tried that but some couldnt match up.
You might have just use the spreadsheet as a basis for the PS3.

After the initial changes, it's all personal preference and "logic".
Raise damage rec of the superstars to make them last longer.
Lower momentum for "lower" card guys.
Lower Arm / Leg power for longer matches and to help create more separation.
Raise Damage Rec of the "good" wrestlers and lower it for the mid card to lower wrestlers.

I've updated the first post with my changes as of tonight. I lowered Strike and Grapple reversal for the mid carders and jobbers, raised for the superstars. Matches were definitely shorter when you had a wider range of ratings between two wrestlers.

The colored columns are the changes. If no values, then use the default.

Not sure the weight detection is working as intended anymore. Santino (strength of 45) suplexed Mark Henry twice in this match (CPU vs CPU).

Let me know thoughts / suggestions, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 12:11 AM   #66
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I been tinkering with All the Attributes and it can change up alot of how thing play out. I am still trying to get a Happy Medium on everything. I turn ALOT of the Aerial Stuff down for the Big Guys who Dont use Aerial Moves. Once I get things like I want, i will be posting Attributes and Skills for ALL of My wrestlers.

Really awesome to see you on the WWE boards! You are one of the legends over on the NBA 2K forums, so really lookin' forward to seeing what you have done ratings wise to the WWE universe. Was wanting to see if it would be possible for you to share/post the attributes and skills for the wrestlers you have done up to this point? I believe that there is alot of potential with this game and I honestly believe this community can get the gameplay to reach the heights of Here Comes The Pain...As you can see from my previous posts that I'm a Here Comes The Pain fanboy! LOL!

Anyways, really hope to hear from you man...Thanks!
Old 01-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #67
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

Has anyone worked on a good set of sliders?

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Old 01-06-2015, 12:05 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Has anyone worked on a good set of sliders?

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Some info here
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-thread.html

Here is something i forgot about, which would explain Santinos ability to go toe to toe still with Big Show even after the attribute changes....the OFF attributes.

Grapple Off
Running Off
Power Sub Off
Tech Sub Off
Aerial Off

For grapple and Running, Santino has a 70 and 75. Might not seem like a lot, but the movement speed of the wrestler will make up for it. The quicker = more damage he can inflict over the course of a match. Santino being a 75 vs Big Show at 50, is a considerable difference.

Last edited by Steven547; 01-06-2015 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:41 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Really awesome to see you on the WWE boards! You are one of the legends over on the NBA 2K forums, so really lookin' forward to seeing what you have done ratings wise to the WWE universe. Was wanting to see if it would be possible for you to share/post the attributes and skills for the wrestlers you have done up to this point? I believe that there is alot of potential with this game and I honestly believe this community can get the gameplay to reach the heights of Here Comes The Pain...As you can see from my previous posts that I'm a Here Comes The Pain fanboy! LOL!

Anyways, really hope to hear from you man...Thanks!
Thank You for the kind words. I am trying to balance WWE and NBA 2k's right now with Editing. LOL

I will try to get some INFO posted in Next few hours.

EDIT: I Updated My Signature with LINK to My Attribute Edits. I am Updating them Throughout the night.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 01-06-2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: EDIT
Old 01-06-2015, 08:45 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Thank You for the kind words. I am trying to balance WWE and NBA 2k's right now with Editing. LOL

EDIT: I Updated My Signature with LINK to My Attribute Edits. I am Updating them Throughout the night.

*Cue Daniel Bryan chant*

YES! YES! YES! YES! Thanks @vtcrb! Will definitely check this out my friend. I think the decision to open the game (rather than returning it) has been made....

I really believe that with particular edits this game can really put it to the next level. B/c seeing from the work that you and the other 2K editing gurus have done with NBA, I have no doubt that the WWE universe will receive the necessary 'treatment' to bring us some great wrasslin' action!

EDIT:

Just looked over the stats...From a quick glance, they look good. The one piece I'm wondering about is in regards to the 'momentum' stat. I recall it was mentioned previously (or I may be wrong) that if this stat is lowered for the mid level carders and jobbers, that the mega stars and superstars will stand out based on the fact that the mega and superstars will get their signature and finishers quicker. Wondering about your thoughts on that...

For your reference as well...Check out this youtube video (a matchup between Cody and Dolph):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMNR7T_--nM

Check out how momentum is gained. It takes a good bit of time and is 'believable'. I'm thinkin' if we can get matches to play out like that, we will definitely be on to something!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 01-06-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:49 PM   #71
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Check your DM!

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 08:50 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
*Cue Daniel Bryan chant*

YES! YES! YES! YES! Thanks @vtcrb! Will definitely check this out my friend. I think the decision to open the game (rather than returning it) has been made....

I really believe that with particular edits this game can really put it to the next level. B/c seeing from the work that you and the other 2K editing gurus have done with NBA, I have no doubt that the WWE universe will receive the necessary 'treatment' to bring us some great wrasslin' action!
I hope we all can work together to make the game better. I am making all of the Edits on DEFAULT Sliders, so be sure to take that into account when testing.

Also feel free to leave comments in the Attribute thread. Positive AND Negative Feedback are welcomed. The GOAL is to make it better so Dont worry about offending me.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »