Home

Can't believe 2k

This is a discussion on Can't believe 2k within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
Rookie

Dprimetime21's Arena

OVR: 6
Can't believe 2k

So i started reading some of the things that are a missing and to say im disappointed is an understatement. The Creation mode was the best part of the game the last few yrs. no Arenas, Finishers, entrances is absurd. I like downloading Wcw old rings and playing the old Wcw rivalries. Im not into much of the new age wresters. I wouldnt be so upset but I upgraded a few wks ago and got rid of my Ps3 and 2k14. Had i known i probably wouldnt have got rid of it. Most likely wont by this game now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 06:46 PM   #2
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Can't believe 2k

Damn they got rid of create an entrance as well, sigh now in the next iterations they'll just bring them back in as a selling point even though they should have already been included in the game anyways.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Dprimetime21's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
Damn they got rid of create an entrance as well, sigh now in the next iterations they'll just bring them back in as a selling point even though they should have already been included in the game anyways.
Yea kinda pissed. Typical i guess
Old 11-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #4
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Seriously stop man I'm getting tired of this 2k sucks I'm disappointed crap. This is the best gameplay since here comes the pain. I take great gameplay overall stupid create arena or 100 caws. Cuz If we had those items but the gameplay was bad people would be complaining that 2k sucks brimg back thq. True wrestling fans will apperricate this game.

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 11-20-2014, 12:43 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
Um no they didnt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 12:49 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dprimetime21
So i started reading some of the things that are a missing and to say im disappointed is an understatement. The Creation mode was the best part of the game the last few yrs. no Arenas, Finishers, entrances is absurd. I like downloading Wcw old rings and playing the old Wcw rivalries. Im not into much of the new age wresters. I wouldnt be so upset but I upgraded a few wks ago and got rid of my Ps3 and 2k14. Had i known i probably wouldnt have got rid of it. Most likely wont by this game now
Honestly man you only have yourself to blame about this disappointment because this was known way before the release.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:54 AM   #7
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13

Why is everybody saying create a entrance is gone? In my career I just did a easy create a entrance, I have the option to do advance creation too. So It in the game. Maybe its only in my career, I dont know but its still in there in some shape or form.
Soccer: Manchester United/Real Madrid/AS Roma/Lyon/Bayern Munich/Chicago Fire
Old 11-20-2014, 01:10 AM   #8
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Seriously stop man I'm getting tired of this 2k sucks I'm disappointed crap. This is the best gameplay since here comes the pain. I take great gameplay overall stupid create arena or 100 caws. Cuz If we had those items but the gameplay was bad people would be complaining that 2k sucks brimg back thq. True wrestling fans will apperricate this game.
It's not that, its the fact that these next gen sports games are repeatedly doing this and there is just no excuse to be doing such a thing now its just so outdated, we're in 2014. They have the technology and the space to keep the features and not remove them, they clearly do it to make more money off of people in future iterations which is sad because can't they just keep those modes and build them. The thing is yeah the gameplay can be great which is the most important part of a game but eventually when you play so much then there comes a point where you wanna venture out other stuff in the game to make your experience even better but it's hard when they remove em. I remember NBA 2K6 was the first next gen 2K ball game when X360/PS3 came out and it was mostly a port over with next gen graphics at the time but the game included pretty much everything from the last gen and then they built on from there. There is no reason why they can't do that again.

Edit: Also remember SVR 2007 when it came out for X360/PS3 it was complete with updated graphics.

Last edited by Nabz; 11-20-2014 at 11:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »