Home

Official WWE 2K15 How's Your Universe Mode Going?

This is a discussion on Official WWE 2K15 How's Your Universe Mode Going? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2014, 10:37 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Official WWE 2K15 How's Your Universe Mode Going?

MofoJones2 WWE Universe

Year:

Summary:
Week 2 began with Triple H making some changes to the calendar, as Smackdown has been removed and replaced with Friday Night NXT. This weeks Raw card featured a huge main event, and the continuation of a feud that is starting to gain some steam.

Jey Uso took on Luke Harper in a falls count anywhere matchup. While Bray Wyatt took on Brock Lesnar in the main event.

Videos:
Week 2 Monday Night Raw: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/55729686

Coming Soon:
Friday NXT will be tomorrow.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:42 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 4

Finally got my accellerator to work, so looks like I'll be starting here soon and adding CAW FA's throughout.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:36 AM   #35
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Just finished Payback

Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose in a no holds barred match.
The Wyatt Family defeated The Usos to become the NEW Tag Team Champions.
Rey Mysterio retained the US title in a triple threat match over Rusev and Neville.
Cesaro retained the IC title over Dolph Ziggler.
John Cena defeated Randy orton
Bray Wyatt retained the NXT Title over Daniel Bryan.
Brock Lesnar retained the WWE World heavyweight title over Kane.

Champions

WWE World Heavyweight Champsion: Brock Lesnar
NXT Champion: Bray Wyatt
United States Champion: Rey Mysterio
Intercontinental Champion: Cesaro
Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family
Cruiserweight Champion: Adrian Neville
Divas Champion: Naomi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2014, 08:29 AM   #36
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm in the last week before Raw's second PPV, Backlash. I decided to get one month of PS Plus so I could download some CAWs. I got several NXT guys, some main roster guys not in the game (Matadores, Stardust, Mizdow) and some legends (Edge, Goldberg, Kurt Angle.) I hope to get more CAWs this afternoon.

My champions:

WWE (2014) Champion: Triple H. Trips beat Randy Orton for the vacant title at last month's Bad Blood PPV with a lame roll up pin, robbing the fans of a good match. Orton has attacked HHH several times since, vowing to both make Hunter's life hell and to get the title back. However, Ultimate Warrior won the KOTR tournament at Bad Blood, so he'll face Triple H at Backlash for the title. Hopefully this match will be better than Orton/HHH at Bad Blood.

Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler beat Booker T at Bad Blood for the championship. The Miz has defeated Ziggler twice in non title matches, earning a title match at Backlash. Miz has attacked Ziggler before/after matches, making this one personal.

WWE Tag Team Champions: Cesaro and Sandow: the makeshift team of Cesaro and Sandow upset the Shield for the titles at Bad Blood after beating the two on Raw. It looks like Cesaro and Sandow will defend against Los Matadores at Backlash.

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion: Bad News Barrett. Barrett had a three week winning streak before Extreme Rules, beating John Cena (by interference) and the Undertaker in a match of the year candidate. Barrett pinned CM Punk in an extreme rules fatal four way match also involving Daniel Bryan and the Undertaker at Extreme Rules. Two weeks later on Smackdown, Barrett retained his championship against Daniel Bryan; the two put on a great match, which ended with Bryan hitting the Knee Plus on the outside. Bryan rolled back into the ring but Barrett was unable to. Thanks to the champion's advantage, Barrett retained. John Cena beat Batista in a cage match at Extreme Rules, then again on Smackdown. With a victory against Chris Jericho, Cena clinched a World Championship match at Payback.

United States Championship: Erick Rowan. Rowan defeated Bray Wyatt on the second episode of Smackdown. Rowan retained in a last man standing match against Dean Ambrose at Extreme Rules. Rowan defeated Ambrose again on
Smackdown. At the moment, Rowan does not have a contender for Payback.

World Tag Team Championship: Weapons of Mass Destruction (Mark Henry and Big Show): the two beat the Usos for the vacant titles at Extreme Rules. A non tile match loss to Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan has given Wyatt/Rowan a title match for this week's Smackdown.

NXT Champion: Kofi Kingston: Kingston beat Neville for the championship on NXT. In the rematch, Kofi retained thank to the interference of Xavier Woods and Big E. The three have formed the stable New Day, which appears to be a group of radicals willing to violently destroy anyone who stands in their way.

Jack Swagger has been feuding with Tyson Kidd (Kidd has attacked Swagger before a match and hit a low blow on Swagger after losing to him on Raw.)

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 11-24-2014, 09:02 AM   #37
Rookie

cbiscuit's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone had a problem with universe mode not setting up the money in the bank ladder match at the ppv? i reset like 3 times and still nothing.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #38
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbiscuit
Has anyone had a problem with universe mode not setting up the money in the bank ladder match at the ppv? i reset like 3 times and still nothing.
Go to edit calendar and set the theme to Money in the Bank.

On an unrelated note, is this website a complete mess for anyone else?
Old 11-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #39
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Go to edit calendar and set the theme to Money in the Bank.

On an unrelated note, is this website a complete mess for anyone else?
yea this site is screwy I thought maybe it was just me
Old 11-24-2014, 09:05 PM   #40
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I'm in the last week before Raw's second PPV, Backlash. I decided to get one month of PS Plus so I could download some CAWs. I got several NXT guys, some main roster guys not in the game (Matadores, Stardust, Mizdow) and some legends (Edge, Goldberg, Kurt Angle.) I hope to get more CAWs this afternoon.
Hey Gronk, you dont need PS Plus to download guys from CC. I dont have PS Plus and can get on CC to download creations. You just can't play online against people.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »